Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Must Watch Videoo!!!! 1000% Funny Die - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Watch Videoo!!!! 1000% Funny Die (815 Views)

Omo This One Funny Die Please Don't / Akpan And Oduma: Who Foolish Pass Part 1....MUST WATCH!!! / Naija Funny Die ..... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch Videoo!!!! 1000% Funny Die by NairalandTrendz: 2:55am On Feb 01, 2017
How can somebody just day house day mumu him sef
Abegg inside N10 Biscuit and N1000 Biscuit which one day sweet pass?? say no go be the N1000 own ni
Abeg una follow me judge ohhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dP50DlBtzQ
Re: A Must Watch Videoo!!!! 1000% Funny Die by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 01, 2017
I think yer funny op grin not the boys
Re: A Must Watch Videoo!!!! 1000% Funny Die by tripplephi: 3:16am On Feb 01, 2017
you just spoilt my day with this rubbish from two guys who obviously have no understanding of the comedy market. PLS DELETE THIS THREAD. both you and the guys in the video are not funny but simple LIARS... comedy has alternative truths and thats what makes it funny. 1000% rubbish.

THIS is not a criticism it is simply a call to go back into whatever hole this video was produced and do something better with your time or go to those who have really accomplished something in this LINE OF WORK and learn at their feet. This video shows the both of them lack mentorship and the video was not shown to a real high valued comedian for evaluation.
Re: A Must Watch Videoo!!!! 1000% Funny Die by NairalandTrendz: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
i clearly dont give Bleep what uou think so better shut your mouth fuckin donut
tripplephi:
you just spoilt my day with this rubbish from two guys who obviously have no understanding of the comedy market. PLS DELETE THIS THREAD. both you and the guys in the video are not funny but simple LIARS... comedy has alternative truths and thats what makes it funny. 1000% rubbish.

THIS is not a criticism it is simply a call to go back into whatever hole this video was produced and do something better with your time or go to those who have really accomplished something in this LINE OF WORK and learn at their feet. This video shows the both of them lack mentorship and the video was not shown to a real high valued comedian for evaluation.
Re: A Must Watch Videoo!!!! 1000% Funny Die by tripplephi: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
THATS Y YOU CAN NOT FIND SUCCESS IN IT. GET THE CORRECTION AND SWALLOW YOUR LATRINE PRIDE

NairalandTrendz:
i clearly dont give Bleep what uou think so better shut your mouth fuckin donut

(1) (Reply)

Milk War (picture) / Before You Upload Your Mum's Picture On Your Social Platforms, Read This / 10 Videos That Proves Falz Thebahdguy More Funny Than Emmanuella, Mark Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.