Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,256 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam (4432 Views)

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / Christianity, Islam, African Traditional Religion, Which Is More Tolerant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nezan(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
toneyb:

Where is your scientific peer reviewed paper that says the earth is 6000 years Old? There were civilizations that date up to over 10000 years ago so what are you saying?

Even if the earth were older, that do not change the fact that your documented evidence of the rainbow is 3000BC, whereas the global flood took place about 1656 years after creation, meaning in essence that it was first seen by Noah before your Sumerian king saw it in 3000BC, no?

toneyb:

I will not debate the already debunked YEC propaganda. Even answersingenesis website which is the biggest YEC resource material website on the internet have dropped a number of those claims, as being unable to stand up to inspection even by their standards. (Moon dust, The earth's magnetic field) and put them under the ''Arguments that should never be used'' category according to their website.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-, ts-we-dont-use

Even your fellow YEC in answersingenesis agree that these claims are baseless and untrue.
But in case you want to read more about how these baseless claims have been debunked here is a link.

http://paleo.cc/ce/yeclaims.htm

Moreover this thread is not about the age of the earth. I only indulged you because of your denial that the king of sumeria first saw the rainbow in 3000BC before Noah. No matter how long you date the earth, including our modest estimates, the fact still remains that Noah first saw the rainbow, about 1656 years after the world was created BEFORE your sumeria king saw it.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by toneyb: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
Nezan:

Even if the earth were older, that do not change the fact that your documented evidence of the rainbow is 3000BC, whereas the global flood took place about 1656 years after creation, meaning in essence that it was first seen by Noah before your Sumerian king saw it in 3000BC, no?

I think we are not on the same plain here. Let me clarify the point I was trying to make. I was trying to show you that the Oldest document which we have existing says talks about a rainbow. The Epic of Gilgamesh is the first detailed written evidence of human civilization. Its predates the story of Noah. The Noah's story was passed from one generation to another through Oral tradition and was later written around 1000 BC or 1250 BC according to some scholars.The Epic of Gilgamesh was writing before the Noah' story was written, It also could have been passed from one generation to another through oral tradition like the Noah's account before it was written down in 3000 BC. The point I was trying to make was that the earliest writing document talks about a rainbow because it was written before the Noah's story was written even though the Story was been told Orally and had not yet been written down.

Moreover this thread is not about the age of the earth. I only indulged you because of your denial that the king of sumeria first saw the rainbow in 3000BC before Noah. No matter how long you date the earth, including our modest estimates, the fact still remains that Noah first saw the rainbow, about 1656 years after the world was created BEFORE your sumeria king saw it.

I was pointing to a story that talked about the rainbow that was written before the one of Noah was penned down.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Abuzola11(m): 1:39am On Dec 05, 2009
Thank God am a muslim
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 05, 2009
I WILL DIE A MUSLIM INSHA ALLAH,THOUGH I AM NOT BLAMING MY PARENTS FOR NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH SINCE ALL THIS YEARS ,

AM SO GLAD TO BE A MUSLIMA,FREE FROM SPILLING BLOOD OF THE DEAD GUY,WORSHIPPING GHOST AND INVOKING THE SPIRIT OF THE DEAD GUY,FREE FROM PAUL FOR LIFE,Alhamdullilah
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by grace5: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
God says :

Ishmael: I have no covenant with Ishmael although My love for him and My blessing upon him re clearly stated in the Bible.
He is Abraham’s son! Would I not love and cherish him?
And yet, the time for establishing and re-affirming the covenant has come, and Ishmael will be judged for his wrong-doing,
which is not covered by the covenant blood.
His violence and the shedding of blood has come up to My face and his stench has filled My nostrils.
Though I love Ishmael, I will judge his self-will and pride.
Now is the time to pray that he and his nation will choose life,
that he and his descendants may live.
My covenant are with those bought with blood of my son JESUS.
They are my people.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by 9jii(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
Of all the 3 religions only the xtian have no knoledge of God n still dinyn d teachn. the songs n dance can't please God worship do.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
@grace,utter nonesense u wrote tongue
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by muhsin(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
Nezan:

You are one who needs repentance. How can you say this lie over the blood of numerous defenceless Christians  who were killed by muslims in the North?

The adjective "defenceless" really amazes me. Your people apparently killed hundreds of Muslims camouflaging as cops, using sophisticated machine-guns. Yet they are defenceless. What a description? And Muslims only used machetes, stones, etc.

That was confirmed by many non-governmental, international organizations, e.g. Amnesty International.

What do you mean by ‘no-religion sources’? I did not tell you what I read in the papers, I was relating what I personally witnessed in the religious upheavals in Kaduna and Kano. If you did not witness it, no need coming here to refer to sources you yourself can not trust.

I can't believe you actually "witnessed" the violence. If you really do you would not have said that baseless crap.

I personally witnessed some; and read about others.

Was it Nigerian journalist that equipped the maitatsine people and asked them to be attacking innocent Christians? Or was the media helping the book-haram leader to unleash mayhem on defenceless Christians in Borno?

Neither Mai-tatsine nor Boko-Haram had Christians as target. The former attacked populace, and the latter government. Everyone knows that.

Yes, I believe Christians are guilty of one thing: leaving they states to come and reside in muslim dominated northern Nigeria.

This is one out of hundreds.  cheesy

BTW, Nigerian constitution give them every right to do so.

The genocide in Kafanchan began by muslims trying to dominate the Christian minority in Kaduna south, no Christian can trigger a war on muslims in Kano (you are just lying to suit you), muslims also wanted to dominate Jos, hence beginning a campaign to subdue the mostly christian owners of Jos. The miss world pageant terror in Abuja began by muslims as a carry over from the Danish demonstrations over a cartoon of mohammed. For God’s sakes, were the cartoonists Nigerians? Yet you people killed many Christians over this.

You too are shamelessly lying. I find it even difficult to comment here. Mts.

Don’t try to be self righteousness, your prophet aptly encouraged you not to make friends with Jews and Christians, and to kill them wherever you see them, so no need claiming piousness, islam was spread by terror and it shall continue to be.

Say that a million and one more times.  cheesy

Why cant you people leave Christians alone too? Ehn? Wanst this thread began by a muslim to ridicule Christians? Sharrap!

And, for example, this your recent OP : Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil is to "praise" Muslims? Wonder.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Abuzola11(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
muhsin:

The adjective "defenceless" really amazes me. Your people apparently killed hundreds of Muslims camouflaging as cops, using sophisticated machine-guns. Yet they are defenceless. What a description? And Muslims only used machetes, stones, etc.

That was confirmed by many non-governmental, international organizations, e.g. Amnesty International.

I can't believe you actually "witnessed" the violence. If you really do you would not have said that baseless crap.

Neither Mai-tatsine nor Boko-Haram had Christians as target. The former attacked populace, and the latter government. Everyone knows that.
This is one out of hundreds. cheesy

BTW, Nigerian constitution give them every right to do so.
You too are shamelessly lying. I find it even difficult to comment here. Mts.
Say that a million and one more times. cheesy

And, for example, this your recent OP : Zamfara Pilgrim Dies Stoning Devil is to "praise" Muslims? Wonder.

cheesy
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nezan(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2009
toneyb:

I think we are not on the same plain here. Let me clarify the point I was trying to make. I was trying to show you that the Oldest document which we have existing says talks about a rainbow. The Epic of Gilgamesh is the first detailed written evidence of human civilization. Its predates the story of Noah. The Noah's story was passed from one generation to another through Oral tradition and was later written around 1000 BC or 1250 BC according to some scholars.The Epic of Gilgamesh was writing before the Noah' story was written, It also could have been passed from one generation to another through oral tradition like the Noah's account before it was written down in 3000 BC. The point I was trying to make was that the earliest writing document talks about a rainbow because it was written before the Noah's story was written even though the Story was been told Orally and had not yet been written down.

You do not have evidence that the epic of Gilgamesh was written before Noah’s story, because it was documented around 3000BC, while Noah’s story was documented well before then . . . stop confusing yourself with atheists literature, the next thing you will hear them desperately trying to deny that Jesus ever existed.

toneyb:

I was pointing to a story that talked about the rainbow that was written before the one of Noah was penned down.

No matter how you now try to deny, the fact remains that Noah’s flood occurred 1656 years after creation, even from your points, you said the story was documented around 3000BC, way after Noah’s flood.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nezan(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2009
9jii.:

Of all the 3 religions only the xtian have no knoledge of God n still dinyn d teachn. the songs n dance can't please God worship do.

Then why was mohammed plagiarising the Bible if Christians had no knowledge of God? are you talking about allah, the idol of the kuraish tribe, which was housed in the kaába or YHWH? of course only Jews and Christians worship YHWH.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nezan(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2009
muhsin:

Do you really have facts to support your claims? Don’t your people also masquerade as cops? Stop spewing nonsense here.

muhsin:

What are you talking about? For those of us that lived in the North and experience first hand, the massacre of Christians in the North, including muslims of southern Nigeria extraction (because when the chips are down, muslims of southern Nigeria extraction are all treated as Christians), I don’t need any biased hausa muslim to give me any fact about the massacres, BTW, I am writing a memoir on my experiences on the re-occuring muslim violence against Christians in the North.

muhsin:

That is the lie you muslims like saying . . . was the ECWA pastor and the other pastors/ Christians that were massacred in Borno government workers?

muhsin:

Wasn’t I trying to relay the death of a Nigerian in Makkah across? Stop derailing the OP.

BTW, the Original Poster has ran away from the thread?
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by grace5: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2009
Revelation 14:1,5: Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

No lie is upon their lips, nothing but the word of the Most High God., His word speaking LIFE into situations,
speaking righteous judgment, as in “Babylon is fallen.” Now then, I want you to tell all who will listen to pray for Babylon is fallen.
Her idols lay smashed and broken upon the ground. What does that mean?
The whole system of religion of false gods, including Allah worship and Catholicism with Mary/Ishtar is coming down.
Worship is your theme during all of this, those “springs” or fountains that are mentioned sound familiar, don’t they?
Your God is pulling all this together and the angels are going out to make the proclamations.
My people will join them. Watch and see as Babylon is fallen.
Babylon is Islam but also all other false religions, the system of Satan.
They are ALL coming down, one by one. It will cause chaos. You will see it.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by muhsin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2009
@Nezan,

You are wonderful. Wait for my response, inshaAllah, morrow; I'm too busy now.

Untill then. . .cya! grin
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nezan(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2009
muhsin:

@Nezan,

You are wonderful. Wait for my response, inshaAllah, morrow; I'm too busy now.

Untill then. . .cya! grin

Hmmm, how wonderful?
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by toneyb: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
Nezan:

You do not have evidence that the epic of Gilgamesh was written before Noah’s story, because it was documented around 3000BC, while Noah’s story was documented well before then . . . stop confusing yourself with atheists literature, the next thing you will hear them desperately trying to deny that Jesus ever existed.

Where is your own evidence to show that Noah's story was written before 3000BC or around 4500 five hundred years ago? Some scholars have made the case that the OT was written during the time of King Josiah (1800 BC). The stories were passed on through oral tradition for generations and where first written down during the reing of King Josiah of Judah.

No matter how you now try to deny, the fact remains that Noah’s flood occurred 1656 years after creation, even from your points, you said the story was documented around 3000BC, way after Noah’s flood.

Where is your evidence that Noah's flood occured 4500 years ago?. . . . .there were other civilizations around that time who recorded a continious flow of their historical account and how come they didnt record any flood that wiped them off?
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by muhsin(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hi, Nezan

I simply conclude: there is NOTHING I can say to change your deeply rooted condescending view of northern Muslims. That I do after realizing your being opinionated, e.g. your replies. I better save my precious time and do many other things I got to do on the net. Take care. cheesy
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nezan(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
toneyb:

Where is your own evidence to show that Noah's story was written before 3000BC or around 4500 five hundred years ago? Some scholars have made the case that the OT was written during the time of King Josiah (1800 BC). The stories were passed on through oral tradition for generations and where first written down during the reing of King Josiah of Judah.

The epic of Gilgamesh tablets dated to about 650BC while the OT was written around 1800BC. You cannot say the legend of Gilgamesh predates Noah’s flood because Genesis comprises narratives of historical events that occurred before Moses was born. Moses may very well have had access to patriarchal records and/or reliable oral traditions of these events. In that case, such records would certainly have been preserved by being written (probably on clay tablets) and handed down from father to son via the line of Adam-Seth-Noah-Shem-Abraham-Isaac-Jacob, etc.

There are 11 verses in Genesis which read, ‘These are (or ‘This is the book of’) the generations of …’ The Hebrew word toledoth translated ‘generations’ can also mean ‘origins’, ‘history’, or even ‘family history’, and each verse comes either before or after a description of historical events that involved the person named. The most likely explanation is that Adam, Noah, Shem, etc. each wrote or kept an account of the events that occurred either right before or during his lifetime, and Moses, under the infallible inspiration of the Holy Spirit, selected, compiled, and edited these to produce Genesis in its present cohesive form.

toneyb:

Where is your evidence that Noah's flood occured 4500 years ago?. . . . .there were other civilizations around that time who recorded a continious flow of their historical account and how come they didnt record any flood that wiped them off?

My evidence is the Bible . . . the undiluted word of God, and I proved it with the Bible. All you do is refer to a tablet, dated to 650BC and transmitted through myths and legends, why Moses recorded the event around 2000BC based on oral accounts passed on by the earlier ancestors. I can bet the story from the epic of Gilgamesh was copied from the oral accounts of the Biblical ancestors.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nezan(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
muhsin:

Hi, Nezan

I simply conclude: there is NOTHING I can say to change your deeply rooted condescending view of northern Muslims.

It is not a deeply rooted condescending view of northern muslims, it is simply their behaviours that changed my view of northern muslims. How can an alhaji sit in his house and incite almajiris to kill innocent and hard working visitors in their midst? The situation is not even the same with indigenious Christians in the north, go to Zamfara state and you will be shocked that indigent Christians in Kotor-koshi are been given the cold shoulder by the government.

muhsin:

That I do after realizing your being opinionated, e.g. your replies.

My views are not opinionated. I am very open to positively view northern fanatical muslims any time they change. I closely monitor religious insurgencies in the north.

muhsin:

I better save my precious time and do many other things I got to do on the net. Take care. cheesy

I could have enjoyed further discussions with you (as I always do), any way, take care and use your precious time wisely.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by muhsin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
You are welcome, Nezan. cool
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by jcross22: 2:27am On Dec 12, 2009
@abu-safwan, AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AHAH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH I CAN'T STOP TO LAUGH AH AH AH AH ABU-SAFWAN WHERE ARE YOU , DID YOU RUN . AFTER BUNCH OF HISTORICAL ERRORS HAVE BEING EXPOSED IN YOUR BOOK OF POEM , LOOK AM EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT I KNOW MY GOD , AND WHAT ABOUT YOU WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ALLAH ,LIKE I HAVE SAID ALLAH IS DEAD NOTHING BUT A BLACK OR WHATEVER, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW .YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ALLAH CAN'T DO ANYTHING THAT IT'S WHY YOU ARE WAGING PHYSICAL COMBAT WITH CHRISTIANS , IN RETURNS GOD IS PAYING YOU BACK WITH POVERY AND HANDICAPS. OKAY LOOK NIGERIA AS AN EXAMPLE UPON THE KILLING OF CHRISTIANS IN YOUR LANDS , STILL THE CHRISTIANS ARE MULTIPLYING EVERY DAY BY DAY WHY THE NUMBERS OF HANDICAPS , I MEAN THE IMBECILES ARE INCREASING TREMENDOUSLY. MUSLIMS WILL EVER WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY WHAT CAN THEY DO TO THE PROBLEM OF AL -MAJARI'S . THAT IT'S DISGUSTING TO THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by jcross22: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2009
@toneyb, DO YOU BELIEVE IN CARBON DATING? THEN IF YOU DO THAT MEANS YOU NEVER BELIEVE THERE IS GOD HUH . FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE MUCH ABOUT THE SCIENCE THEN LET THE SCIENTISTS PRODUCE SEMEN,OVAL AND FORM A LIFE , I MEAN THEY SHOULD PRODUCE THEIR SEMEN WITHOUT FROM THE HUMAN , CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE?WHAT THEY CAN DO IS TO STEAL THE THINGS OF THE NATURE AND DEFORMED AND SAYS THERE IS NO GOD THEY ARE FOOLS.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by muhsin(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2009
jcross22:

@abu-safwan, AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AHAH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH I CAN'T STOP TO LAUGH AH AH AH AH ABU-SAFWAN WHERE ARE YOU , DID YOU RUN . AFTER BUNCH OF HISTORICAL ERRORS HAVE BEING EXPOSED IN YOUR BOOK OF POEM , LOOK AM EXTREMELY HAPPY THAT I KNOW MY GOD , AND WHAT ABOUT YOU WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ALLAH ,LIKE I HAVE SAID ALLAH IS DEAD NOTHING BUT A BLACK OR WHATEVER, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW .YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ALLAH CAN'T DO ANYTHING THAT IT'S WHY YOU ARE WAGING PHYSICAL COMBAT WITH CHRISTIANS , IN RETURNS GOD IS PAYING YOU BACK WITH POVERY AND HANDICAPS. OKAY LOOK NIGERIA AS AN EXAMPLE UPON THE KILLING OF CHRISTIANS IN YOUR LANDS , STILL THE CHRISTIANS ARE MULTIPLYING EVERY DAY BY DAY WHY THE NUMBERS OF HANDICAPS , I MEAN THE IMBECILES ARE INCREASING TREMENDOUSLY. MUSLIMS WILL EVER WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY WHAT CAN THEY DO TO THE PROBLEM OF AL -MAJARI'S . THAT IT'S DISGUSTING TO THIS COUNTRY.

This is very stupid of you; I in fact hadn't read snooty and crappy response like this for long aboard NL. Mts!
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by theseeker2: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
i just cringe anytime is see jcross post. He write like a retarded 2 year old. Starting every post with 'HA HA HA , ' Honestly i get irritated
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
the_seeker:

i just cringe anytime is see jcross post. He write like a retarded 2 year old. Starting every post with 'HA HA HA , ' Honestly i get irritated
Your post makes no sense.Do u know d meaning of retard ? How can u equate a 2yr old as being retarded.A 2yr old child is too little to think like a matured person,while a retard is used for a matured person that doesnt reason.Why writing "LIKE A RETARDED 2 YEAR OLD" ? It simple shows u are a retard urself by not reasoning before posting
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by muhsin(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
@toba,

Does jcross22 reply sincerely make sense? Even to you?
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
muhsin:

@toba,

Does jcross22 reply sincerely make sense? Even to you?
Man what i dnt encourage is insulting pple as if u re d wisest.Its very common with dis seeker of a person.He mentions pples names anyhow.Y dnt u or mukina insult pple? What jcross said may not be right but he didnt abuse any1 on nairaland.What of Abuzola who populate nairaland with rubbish? Oga pls talk to ur pple
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by muhsin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
toba:

Man what i dnt encourage is insulting pple as if u re d wisest.Its very common with dis seeker of a person.He mentions pples names anyhow.Y dnt u or mukina insult pple? What jcross said may not be right but he didnt abuse any1 on nairaland.What of Abuzola who populate nairaland with rubbish? Oga pls talk to your pple

Am I really Oga? smiley

Anyone doing anything good or bad knows.
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
muhsin:

Am I really Oga?  smiley

Anyone doing anything good or bad knows.
Oga dnt talk like dat.U just won an award,so u re a leader.Lets start to rebrand our pple.U correct muslims&i correct xtians
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by hamsfat: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
For anybody that cares to know,i enjoin u to take a look at the Holy Qurian specifically from the angle of Sciences.U will have no option but to embrace the message of Muhammed (S.A.W) if not u shall always be cautious when discusing this great manage of human and resources.Neil Armsrong,Sheridda,both not muslims,confirmed this.Ma salaal
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by AbuZola3(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
Islam for life
Re: Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

Islam for life
Muttalab u are back. did u get a message from d interpol?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye Etc Are Not God Sent Becos They Are Wealthy. / Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" / THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.