Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,594 members, 7,770,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Poetry Corner For You...yes, You!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poetry Corner For You...yes, You!!! (359 Views)

Read My Book"yes You! Self Motivation Begins With You! / Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year(2019)- Poetry Included-- Voting Closed / What Saying Yes Did To Me (a True Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poetry Corner For You...yes, You!!! by dortuneoloye(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Governments are bad;
Social evils on rampage;
People; consumed by hatred;
Bitterness inundates the land;

Infants are victims of malnutrition;
Youths resort to trans-border banditry;
Our parents are out of work;
Foreigners exploit the natives;

Instability in the creek of the mangroove;
Savanna region turns theatre of bizarre killings;
Death traps in the rainforest;
Nationalities clamouring for succession;

Fuddy-duddies stand in defence for. traditional social order;
Reformists yelling for positive modification;
Incessant prayers by religious leaders for desideratum;
Revolution is brewing.
Re: Poetry Corner For You...yes, You!!! by pressplay411(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Christopher Mallow style, Blank verses. Cool stuff.

1 Like

Re: Poetry Corner For You...yes, You!!! by jimmyjenseng(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2017
cool one bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Obamas Get Over $60m Deal For Memoirs / Heart Splash_ The Complete Scene 5: / Dear Pals Please I Need Contribution In My Writing. Correct Me Where I'm Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.