Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Urine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urine (329 Views)

Hindu Group Hosts Cow Urine Drinking Party To Ward Off Coronavirus / Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! / Saudis Shut Down Camel Urine Shop: Owner Was Selling His Own Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urine by toyinaremu(f): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Have you ever been in a situation where you're so pressed and nowhere to ease yourself? I know majority must have been in this situation especially on transit. Have you noticed that when eventually you have a chance to let it out, you feel more pressed like almost dropping into your panties?

In such case, what we mostly do is to hold it and increase our pace to get to where you can joyfully let it out and afterwards you feel relieved and continue with the journey or day's job. I have a question to ask, when you're walking to where to ease yourself and the pressure to pee becomes higher; will you because of that pee on your body and say 'I can't hold it again?'

Meanwhile you were closer to where to let it out. I believe most of us will see that as stupidity, 'you held on till you got to where you can pee and because you have to pull down your panties and the pressure is higher, you therefore pee on your body, that's absurd'. That will be many comments that day.

That being said, the above scenario is just the same with courtship/relationship, don't be surprise. This is basically addressing those about to get married and a lesson to be kept in heart for those who will be in such later. Please read carefully, don't get me wrong and don't be too spiritual here.

Probably your courtship is more than a year and you've been holding on to purity with no pressure, that's what I call the feeling of wanting to pee but still holding it because there's no place to do so. The moment you have a date for wedding or when marriage is getting nearer, your body hormones may start reacting. It is absolutely normal, the only abnormal part is how you react to such!

Getting closer to marriage is when the pressure to 'pee' gets higher and now this question comes again 'walking to where to ease and getting closer, the pressure to pee becomes higher; will you because of that pee on your body and say 'I can't hold it again?' Remember the response analyzed above. Isn't it wise to hold on till you get to a safe place to pee? The same way it will be wise to hold on during the time close to marriage so as to have a good landing. It is a very critical stage and any error made may destroy the whole thing.

Now, when you eventually held on and peed, you feel relieved and move on happily, can you move on happily when you pee in your panties not forgetting the shame it would caused? I bet you can't because it will be embarrassing, a shameful thing. If you can hold on during this period, the cake and the icing belongs to you after the wedding, you can happily have this love ride without a feeling of guilt or shame and continue in the journey of marriage relieved.

As much as you have the grace to hold your urine; you equally have the grace to hold your sexual desires till marriage. Avoid the shame and embarrassment of 'urinating on your body', 'having toilet diseases' (toilet diseases is liken to unwanted pregnancy, STD, spiritual issues as a result of premarital/extramarital sex). 'Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.' (Heb.13:4)

(Repost)
God bless you
#WBW (WeakerButWise)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Increase / Pigs In A Farm / Gentle Reminder For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.