Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) (26826 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Islie: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Teenager tortured to death over false allegation

For six hours, 19-year-old Rilwanu Akintunde was beaten, handcuffed and locked inside a teargased room for allegedly stealing N90,000.

His torturers were his mother, Mrs. Akintunde, her brother Kayode and a policeman identified as Titus.

Rilwanu alias Rado denied collecting the money said to belong to his mother, a hawker, but his attackers didn’t believe him. Unable to bear the torture, the teenager passed out and was rushed to Richland Hospital, Arepo, where he was confirmed dead on Sunday evening.

His torturers secretly buried him at his mother’s site at Sotel, not knowing that their action would draw the wrath of the residents of Oriola Street, Ibafo and environs.

The youths in the area went berserk after discovering that the money, for which Rilwanu was tortured to death, was later found in his mother’s closet.

Wielding cutlasses, bottles sticks and fire, the mob, it was gathered stormed Kayode’s residence; chased all the tenants away and vandalized his properties.

Inscriptions such as “Rado was a good son born by a stupid mother” were seen on the walls of the building whose roofs, doors and windows have been destroyed.

When The Nation visited the Ogun communityTuesday, residents were clamouring for jungle justice to all the culprits.

It was gathered that Kayode and his police friend Titus have since fled the neighbourhood, while the deceased’s mother and Kayode’s wife were arrested by policemen from Ibafo Division, who visited the place Tuesday.

According to residents, Rilwanu’s killers might have had another motive for their action because the teenager was neither a thief nor troublesome.
His friends, it was gathered produced an obituary for him, which they pasted not far from the community mosque.

The deceased’s wife, Damilola Owoigbe, who had their eight-month-old son on her arms, demanded justice against his killers.

She said: “I want all those responsible for my husband’s death to be arrested and jailed for life. They killed him for nothing. Rado was never a thief.

Everyone in Ibafo love him. He was a peaceful person. He was an apprentice at a tailoring shop because he wanted to make life better for us and for his two siblings.

“Their father is dead. Their mother sells bottled water in traffic. She was the one who went and told her brother on Sunday morning that Rilwanu stole her N90, 000. Then, her brother, Kayode sent his wife to call his police friend, Titus and they all tortured him to death.

“I was not there. I was in my mother’s house. But I was told that the policeman brought handcuffs and teargas, which they used on him. I was also told that blood was all over his body. Now, I am confused because I don’t know who would take care of our son.”

A source who refused to be named told The Nation that the said policeman works at Area G Command, Ogba, Lagos.

Contacted, the Ogun command spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed the incident, but said he was unaware if Titus was a policeman.

He said: “The information I got is that the woman, the boy’s stepfather and his friend tortured him to death.

They said the woman complained that her N90,000 was missing and she accused her son. Then, she told the boy’s stepfather, who sent his wife to contact a friend of his. They all tortured the boy to death and secretly buried him. The woman later saw the money
“At the moment, the two men involved are on the run but the women have been arrested. They have been transferred to the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID). The Police Commissioner Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered that the fleeing suspects be arrested.

“I am not aware that one of them is a policeman. But be assured that they will be fished out and dealt in accordance with the law.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/teenager-tortured-to-death-over-false-allegation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by durubrian(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is bad!

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Theyveedo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
embarassed
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by engrMikemd(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
am short of words
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
she collaborated with her brother to kill her own son because of 90k. 90k that can not buy some people hand bag, and the boy was even innocent of the crime.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Edwinmason(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
so much evil in the world

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
So sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
cry, damn, I hate dis cry, dis case is irreversible, he cnt com bak na, humans ar jst evil cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by hucienda: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ogun again?

NCAN. Get in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Tbillz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Loool, whenever you hear Ogun state in the news, what follows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by noeloge82(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is serious!!!
How can a human being do this and to worsen the matter a woman,
Who carries life for 9 months
What a shame.

Oh! It's ogun state . Why must it always be here I guess it's spill over crime from mega city

NCAN over to u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by miqos03: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
true
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Pwayne2016(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
This my First time to Check names

newly Employed NCAN Onitsha Branch

Reporting live from South Wa.ste

Is always them our blooders from the other side always showing love to each other by Ritual killing, selling of Human parts and Cannibalism

Bolustic na dis be una rove ha bi

Okay oooo

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
evil mother. the love of money is the root of all evil. this woman loved 90k more than her own son. the blood of rado will forever haunt her. evil mother. she never deserved a child in life. while some are looking for sons to love and cherish this one decided to kill her own over a paltry 90k wey some people de take chop suya!! evil mother. endtime mother.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
them & bad news are like Kenya & Borno

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Arewa12: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
The Evil in heart of man is great than that of a lioness
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Treash(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Its quite a pisma pisma. Make dem fire d mother immediately.
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by RobinRay(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
warriz this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Jfast: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm sad the mama sabi hide money wella until she sef no see am again

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by spaggyy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
ok
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Y
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by xynerise: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
"The deceased’s wife, Damilola Owoigbe, who had their eight-month-old son on her arms, demanded justice against his killers".

Huh!! He was married at 19?

May his soul RIP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Death rates in Nigeria is surpassing countries with full-blown war . It really alarming!
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by 0b10010011: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
With a world class cheff on stand-by, She and her lots should be ate in different delicacies
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Seems we have gotten to the point of no return
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Alasi20(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
thunder fire his killers
Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Rx350(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm.. 19 year old with a wife?? *insert "Ayam not Understanding" picture here*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by toshmann(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Buhari's government of poverty has turned Nigerians into mentally deranged demons.

I was born and bred in Nigeria. I have never heard of a Nigerian woman beating her own son to death. Infact while I was growing up, I never heard of a Nigerian woman beating her own son to the point of hospitalization or stuff like that. Women, no matter how angry they are, always know the limit of each child the bore. Always. Don't forget, these are people who, when they give birth, they can pick out their babies voice in the midst of 100 crying babies.

Now this. Just bc of 90k. Just about $200-$300. Which is not even enough to take me Manhattan on a Saturday night for a dinner in a decent restaurant, somebody killed her own son.

I'm So pissed. extremely pissed. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) by Benjom(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pwayne2016:
This my First time to Check names

newly Employed NCAN Onitsha Branch

Reporting live from South Wa.ste

Is always them our blooders from the other side always showing love to each other by Ritual killing, selling of Human parts and Cannibalism

Bolustic na dis be una rove ha bi

Okay oooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / Why I Dumped My One-Day-Old Baby - Mother (pictured) / Lady Cautions A Man Harassing Her Sexually In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.