Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Petition To EFCC Against My School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Petition To EFCC Against My School (391 Views)

Anti-Islam Policy: University Of Ibadan Professors Petition Management / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / How Do I Write A Petition To EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition To EFCC Against My School by Emma003: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dear NL-ers, the top management bodies of my institution are collecting money from we the students in a dubious way.
After paying school fees, Imagine we paying for "others" at the rate of #1,000 . Not that alone, matriculation fee of #1,000 was paid together with the school fees, but now a memo is been pasted that we are going to pay #2000 (#1000 for matric gown, the rest for student guidance).
If we should multiply all this by the numbers of students on campus, the result will be tangible. The funniest thing is that these monies are only used for the selfish interest of these people. Moreover, some illegal monies are been collected by my departmental lecturers.....

Pls, how can I write petition to the EFCC concerning these?
Thanks,
Signed.
Concern Student.

(1) (Reply)

HP UFT Online Training And Placement Assistance / UMYU Supplementary Pre-degree & IJMBE Admission List Is Out 2016/2017 / Invitation Letter To Study In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.