Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Agony Of An Identical Twins By Ajiboye Seyi Samson - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Agony Of An Identical Twins By Ajiboye Seyi Samson (1010 Views)

Twins Adventures / Agony Of Chioma Episode 1 / Agony Of A Corp Member (my Life Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of An Identical Twins By Ajiboye Seyi Samson by Ajisam1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
THE AGONY OF AN IDENTICAL TWINS
AJIBOYE SEYI SAMSON

Episode one
The twins
"Tee, let's go, the party will rock. Believed me, just for fun. Don't be silly"
"Please let me be, don't feel like hanging around. You know I never cherished such a things, isn't it?"
" Yes it is, I understand but too much of seriousness without fun makes you a nasty jack"
" And excess of play without without focus makes Kenny a real bitch."
"Ugh! I don't like it, how on earth would you say such a thing? its unpleasant, watch your speech. An introvert. "
"Coo, look at you! Intro..
. what! Did you just called me an introvert?"
" Yes I did. You lack social life. How I wished we aren't a replica of each other."
" Kenny, be careful, I'd bounced on you now, silly girl"
"Buhaha!, was just kidding dear. I'm sorry sister. Please pardon me."
"Its OK dear, I'd follow you dear, just to catch some fun"
"Really!"
"Yep but won't take long, an hour is OK. Look at the time. Its getting late, 7.45pm. You know..... Mummy!"
"Oh I see. I understand. An hour is OK. Albeit, the venue is not too close, but we can trek."
"Hum, 'waka waka', she can trek tire. Yeye girl."
" you're not serious." They both giggled at the jokes.

The fact is that, the duo, unlike Cain and Abel loved each other deeply. The reasons behind their happiness is unknown to anyone. Being identical twins doesn't connotes there would be significant relationship between the duo. like others identical twins, they are snail and shell. Unlike other twins, they jokes, quarrel, argued but will never punched each other,they end it with smile.

Kenny realised her twin sister attires is different from hers. They enjoys wearing unique attire always except they are indoor but not all times, and she wished they both rock the party with the same attires of hers.

She faced her sister and pleaded "Taiwo could you please go inside and change your cloth."
"I will do just that", she promised while entering her room to dress up.

Taiwo, looks so gorgeous in her outfits, She wore Gothic clothes in a rebellious way. she had a dimples which appeared in her cheeks when she smiled. She is neither tall nor short but and average height of 5.1 feets small curved eyes, slender eyelashes, plump chest with curve hips like question Mark (?) with a delicate, mysterious beauty synonymous to the fragrance of a freshly blossoming flower

Her hair was midnight-black and it plunged over her shoulders. She had a blossom saccharine sweet lips.
A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails.

Kenny gazed eyes on her for a while and compliment her " sister , the shirt looks damn pretty on you." She estopped for some seconds and continued "let's get moving. Shall we?"
"Yes, we shall" she sighed, shrugged her shoulders and clung beside her sister

It sounded rather ominous to Kenny but she had no choice than to satisfy her goddess, since she wished they both attend the street jamz. They set off in the 8th hour, giggling, chuckles with delight and eventually arrived at a dead end crowdy street when an heavy sounded loops boomed the air.

Ajisam190117
Re: The Agony Of An Identical Twins By Ajiboye Seyi Samson by Ajisam1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
hello fellas, the above titled is a true life story of an identical twins. please keep on anticipating for next episode
Re: The Agony Of An Identical Twins By Ajiboye Seyi Samson by Ajisam1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
THE AGONY OF AN IDENTICAL TWINS
AJIBOYE, S. S.

episode two

I was on a brightly friday, Joy and her clique's were busy rustling the pairs of clothes, shoes, and caps presented to joy by her Prince charming as a birthday gift, like that of the sound of agama lizard against the dry leaves. The cliques were more than a friend, tagging the quadruple sisters as family or blood sisters is neither a bad idea nor mistakes. At times, many often envied their mutual relationship, claiming they were like birds, when one flew, the rest followed.

The irony behind their mutual relationship was that they all generate from different tribes and ethnics.
Bolu; the Ibadan damsel, Nana; the Kaduna Queen, Ada; the Imo princess and lastly joy; the gentle plumpy Edo girl. The trio unlike joy were fashionable in their twentieth.

Joy was at the peaked of her teen's stage when she was admitted to the prestigious polytechnic of Ibadan. She was the youngest and prettiest of the Cliques, her hair was vulcanite-black and it flowed over her
shoulders..She had a set of dazzling shiny, halo-white teeth with syrup-sweet lips, unlike others with a curvy plump chest but flat tommy."oh, you are damn pretty, " they always echoed.

The nineteenth years old lady was celebrating her birthday indoor with her Cliques. She was filled with a mixture of sadness and hopefully joy. Albeit, she was sober because it wasn't celebrated the way she felt since her dad had lately deprived her of routinely monthly allowances and bonus. Meanwhile the day had been occupied by series of pre-examination test. Whilst, she was happy, her friend's are like mother's and father's to her. Though troublesome but friendly an lovely to be with. They had been celebrating her day right from the 7th hour.

On that joyous day, while she was half asleep, her friends shrieked her name " Joy..Joy...joy come and see something".
She woke up and shouted "what is that? What's happened?." She paused for a while and rushed outside" I'm coming. "
They chorused together "happy birthday," as they poured the reserved water over her body.
"Please stop it" she screamed out loud, pleading to them to stopped. She was busy wiping the slightly water drizzling and trickling down her face. Her whitish armless cloth which transparently revealed the inner pink bra's had turned to brown due to mixtures of liquid and solid substance mixed with the water. They giggled out loud at her and later felt guilty and full of remorse after some minutes. They embraced her and take her in.

Like flies, their clothes were strewn higgledy-piggledy on the floor. They decided to tidy up the room; arranged their clothes;library of textbooks and notebooks; pairs of shoes; sweeps the cloud of dust; bowl of rice; set of pot and prepared breakfast. Joy is the chef for the week, but Bolu agreed to helped the celebrant. She gazed her eyes on the roaster, pasted at the wall besides Beyonce posters.
"Wow it's rice and plantain 'dodo' with local stew" Bolu almost voiced out.
"You look so enthusiastic, what's going on?" Ada, facing her direction asked
She shrugged "nothing dear." Her believed was that they'd make jest of her if truly known that she was amused because of the roaster.
"FFO" they always called her, meaning FOR FOOD ONLY.

They were always right, Bolu unlike the rest is fond of eating and cooking. It's arguable to claimed that Bolu is not a student of food and nutrition department or had once been an aprehentice of catering service whereas she is a management's student, business administration precisely. She picked up two out of the three sets of neatly pots but old.

Nana, who sat at a corner, busy chatting on Whatsapp with her peeps curiously stood up and tapped Bolu at her shoulder while pointing at the riped bananas " please, you know i liked, dark burned but oily plantain." She pleaded "Please, make a special provision for me. You can mixed palm oil and groundnut oil together."
"'Motigbo' have heard you, village girl" she jokingly replied while they all laughed at her.
"Bush girl" joy muttered stylishly

She picked up the ripped banana and was about to head straight to the door when an heavy but soft hand knocked the door.

To be continued
ajisam200117
NB- irrespective of what may happened to you, it's temporary, your expectation might not be fulfilled, do not be weary. Something will definitely geared you up. Remembered your friends are your enemy, your enemy at your mutual friends. They'd hurt you and make you happy as well.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My President - Poetry / My Book Is To Liberate Northern Masses –shehu Sanni / Everyone Deserves To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.