Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

MK Prestige 3D Dado Trunking - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / MK Prestige 3D Dado Trunking (2293 Views)

Plan European Style Homes Through Prestige Home Builders In Melbourne / Torrian Prestige Interiors / Torrian Prestige Solutions(interior Decorator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MK Prestige 3D Dado Trunking by kingdenny(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
The only constant thing life offers is change, and just like change cuts across all walks of life medicine, fashion, technology, religion e.t.c so also is it applicable in electrical installation.

These days office require work space to be highly flexible than it was in those days, there is demand for cable routing solution that adapts easily and flexible to new requirement. Adding a new socket or running a data line to an existing installation becomes so much easy and less messy.

Prestige 3D dado trunking is the new three compartment dado trunking system from Mk that satisfies the need for compliance with the CAT 6 structured cabling standard and the desire for easier and faster installation.
The component include .
main carrier VP180 170X57mm which is 3 metres, internal corner VP181WHI, external corner VP182WHI, End cap VP183WH, joint cover VP184 WHI, flat angle VP185 WHI , flat tee VP187WHI

Re: MK Prestige 3D Dado Trunking by kingdenny(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
features
CAT 6 compliant data sweep with no loss of capacity and without the need for bulky or boulbous external corners
greater trunking depth to cater for CAT 6 structured cabling systems supported by 45mm deep back boxes
CAT 6 compliant flexible internal and external corners allowing for poor building tolerances
CAT 6 compliant moulded flat angles and tees
Divder knock outs making wiring easier and faster with no drilling or cutting

Re: MK Prestige 3D Dado Trunking by DMarvel(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good afternoon,

Please I need contact of a vendor/seller of this 3 Compartment Trunking.

You can please send it to my mail at remonic.tp@outlook.com or my line (Voice/Whatsapp) 08063523199.

Thank you.
Re: MK Prestige 3D Dado Trunking by Showfirm63: 1:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Please i need numbers of the person that's selling 3 compartment dado trunking.
You can send it to me on my email showfirm_63@yahoo.com.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

High Quality And Affordable Wall Tiles And Floor Tiles In Different Designs / ABUJA INVESTORS ,THIS IS FOR YOU.. PATRIOT BAY ESTATE ABUJA /+2348167350289 / One Single Room To Let In Lagos Island. Are U Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.