Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Are You Based In Ph And Need Yams? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Based In Ph And Need Yams? (627 Views)

Life Birds Broilers/layers For Sell In Ph And Lag / MMM Nigeria Sends Strong Warning To Their Participants Who Wants To PH And GH.. / Tony Elumelu Buying Yams At A Market Place (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Based In Ph And Need Yams? by pillarmaria(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
OK, I am pillarmaria, I am based in Benue state, Ihugh in Vandeikya LGA to be precise.

I am into the business of transporting yams down to Port Harcourt.
If you need my service or assistance, do chat me up on 07039818451.

You may start placing your orders now as the final round of harvest is to be concluded soon after which yams would become scarce and expensive.
Re: Are You Based In Ph And Need Yams? by pillarmaria(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
A large tuber of yam in port Harcourt is worth #700 while its worth here in Benue is just #200.
Think of buying it in large quantity and see your self smiling to the bank.

I supply yams to mile 3 in port Harcourt and Rivoc in Trans Amadi.
chat me up on 07039818451
Re: Are You Based In Ph And Need Yams? by pillarmaria(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Did you know that the prices of yam has doubled? go to your local markets and confirm. buy now and smile later
Re: Are You Based In Ph And Need Yams? by pillarmaria(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
you can still chat me up on 07039818451
Re: Are You Based In Ph And Need Yams? by pillarmaria(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good evening house!

We have a policy please...... Payments are made to my major dealer in port Harcourt, you do not need to transfer or pay any money into my account, you just have to pay to her and she will give you a note certifying that she has received your money, once this is done you garri will be sent down to you at the nearest location or at best creek road garri market. This is to avoid/comb issues of lack of trust.

Thanks for your patronage. 07039818451

(1) (Reply)

European Company Looking For Solid Mineral Export Partners In Nigeria / Entrepreneurial Training Program For First Batch 2017 Commences / I Want To Start Ecurrency Exchange Biz. "Ê- Bureau De Change"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.