Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Forbes Africa 30under30 Cover Page Boy Plans To Takeover Africa. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes Africa 30under30 Cover Page Boy Plans To Takeover Africa. (507 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Africa 30under30 Cover Page Boy Plans To Takeover Africa. by villagecraft: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is his statement on his facebook page.
As a #SerialAfricanEntrepreneur my biggest dream have always been to set up and own businesses in partnership with other Africans throughout our beautiful continent.
"Obinwanne Okeke"
So I have made it my goal this year to travel the continent extensively in search of business opportunities to invest in. If you have or know any potential that exists in your country, send me an email and I will visit for us to explore together: ookeke@invictus.com.ng

As a strong believer and pioneer of the #AfricaRising I believe that only Africans can prosper AFRICA!

Africa is the future, and the FUTURE is NOW!

#LetsTakeOver
#SerialAfricanEntrepreneur
#AfricaRising
#InvictusGroup

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Left ‘spiritually Fatigued’ After Debating With Christians Online / Funke Akindele's Hubby,jjc Set To Release First Movie Production Featuring His W / Grammys 2017 Live Stream: Channel, Time, And How To Watch Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.