Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd (941 Views)

8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by Ploas: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2009
hi nairaland, i want to throw a beach party with a a few friend at oniru private beach in the new year, and i would like y'all to suggest some GRADE B OR C artistes i can invite that would rock the party and make it skimpoloto.i would work on a budget of 750k, so pls suggest pls, thanks y'alll
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by tosinaded(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
rasquie
azeezat
baba fryo
ata wewe
sample ekwe
etc
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by dammiecool(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
mode ix wink

the offer is okay for him cool
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by bombsquad(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
you cant afford wande'cole,terry g and the likes with such a modest sum. .ur best deal is to go for one of the fresh hot guys like da grin,bornstar,cartier,da prince
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
750k should be enough to invite a Grade B artist

750k no be beans men:::

bombsquad:

you cant afford wande'cole,terry g and the likes with such a modest sum. .your best deal is to go for one of the fresh hot guys like da grin,bornstar,cartier,da prince

U think say if I get 750k and I call Terry G/Wande Coal make he come play for me for 1 small show him go reject am?  loool. i dey laugh,  when sometimes dey do shows for free  cheesy

@Poster, call any artist you like and bargain with them if they are okay with the price, 

Just be polite and I bet you might bring the artist you didn't expect down to your beach party

Have fun
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by bombsquad(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2009
faakay:

750k should be enough to invite a Grade B artist

750k no be beans men:::

U think say if I get 750k and I call Terry G/Wande Coal make he come play for me for 1 small show him go reject am?  loool. i dey laugh,  when sometimes dey do shows for free  cheesy

@Poster, call any artist you like and bargain with them if they are okay with the price, 

Just be polite and I bet you might bring the artist you didn't expect down to your beach party

Have fun

I dont think he's looking to invite just one artiste. . .when that money is divided into two not even C-listers will look at the offer. .and free show get level. .favours are done where necessary and where there's a guarantee of reciprocation
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by emiwanlee(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2009
2 face
Timaya
P square
MI
Sunny Ade
Kwam1
The entire Kennnis Music family
PaPa Ajascco
Michael Jackson
Barry White
Baba Fela
2 Pac
Notorious B.I.G
i hpe i have given you a fine list.it took me time to compile it.
Thumbs up brother
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by mbulela: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2009
mode 9
Re: I Want To Throw A Beach Party: Pls Suggest Artistes That Can Rock The Crowd by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2009
bombsquad:

I dont think he's looking to invite just one artiste. . .when that money is divided into two not even C-listers will look at the offer. .and free show get level. .favours are done where necessary and where there's a guarantee of reciprocation

True,

I was thinking the money is just for 1 artist

(1) (Reply)

. / R.i.p Ishola Durojaiye / Yet Another "ara" Song (olusesi Present "ara Londa")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.