Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tips + Tricks In Computer - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tips + Tricks In Computer (5562 Views)

How To Make Simple Animation Videos...tips,tricks & Tools / 50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now / Get All Your Mobile And Pc Cheats/tricks In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips + Tricks In Computer by zenus(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2009
Text free with this

http://www.kuripotxt.net/
Re: Tips + Tricks In Computer by zenus(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2009
get ur MP3 from here

http://vmp3.eu/
Re: Tips + Tricks In Computer by earthrealm(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2010
thanks
Re: Tips + Tricks In Computer by textmypage(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2010
I want to learn how to build or create a BULK/PHP MAILER?Can u teach me online for free?or could you just send me a site where i can learn it?
Re: Tips + Tricks In Computer by madlady(f): 3:24am On Oct 05, 2010
cool
Re: Tips + Tricks In Computer by blackweaver(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
zenus_:

18.) Do not partition the hard drive. Windows XP's NTFS file system runs more efficiently on one large partition.

i'm not quite convinced about that - especially in terms of speed; i believe when you try to access files in a partition, because of fragmentation the larger the hard drive the more the time to locate all the parts of the file. However i admit that it does use up more space too. That said, there's absolutely no way i'll get a hard drive and not repartition; none of my personal hard drives have less than 5 partitions (although they're not all windows partitions). Even my flash drive has 2. Personally i recommend that you have at least 2 partitions - one for your windows system files and the other for not so important files and maybe backup too

At the end of the day each to his own opinion - i don't expect you to adopt mine but i won't adopt yours on that particular count

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD+1TB HDD, 7th Gen. Quad-Core i7, 4GB Nvidia GTX 1050Ti / Cyber Cafe Network / Mtn Manual Configuration Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.