Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Diesel & Oil Of All Sort - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Diesel & Oil Of All Sort (554 Views)

We Supply Vagetable Oil Of Any Quantity / I Really Need Serious Genuine Crude Oil Buyers For Crude Oil Of Nigerian Origin / Trucks Of Diesel Oil Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diesel & Oil Of All Sort by divenchi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I want to use this medium to plead to all Niaralanders that we should all be our brothers keeper, by supporting them in any little way we can.

I am Marketer in a Company based in Phc and Warri and we are Major dealer of Diesel and Oil of any kind.

My salary is based on commission, you know what that means, 

If you can assist me in any little way, I will very greatful and u might even gain from it too, i mean you might have a little commission too.

Just in case this is my mobile no. 07041491779,08035411815

(1) (Reply)

Doseni Global Ventures (for Your Corporate Branding) / Xclusively For People That Works At Computer Village Lagos.a Great Secret For You.now Or Never / Ornanament Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.