Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? (446 Views)

How Much Do You Know About Your Tribe? / 6 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Marriage Process In Hausa Land / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe? by micomfortevents: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2017
Like to see the Nairalander sharing the experience of getting married from your tribe.

Will be glad to hear something unique about your tribe when it comes to marriage starting from the first visit to the in-laws down to the wedding day.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians 6th Happiest In Africa, Norway World’s Best / The First People To Have A Written Language / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.