Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) (1677 Views)

Any Body With The Original Pendulum Clock For Sell / Am Ready To Pay 3.8 Million Naira For Any Origninal Old Pendulum Clock / What About "olden Day Pendulum Clock": (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by adeb802003: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hello nairalanders,

I have all you require of an old pendulu clock. Check the pictures below and contact me if you are interested.

Asking price: 8million

Email: adeb802003@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: 08055218562

Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by akobaba: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
pls, how much did your old grandpa get the item that you now want to sell the item to erect a buiding in aso rock villa, well if you price is good enough may be around 1-2 million get in touch with me on 07025728816, 07023179736
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by megastu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
both the clock, the paper and all the buildings behind in the picture is not even worth N1.5MILLION.
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by spikedcylinder: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
Take it to oyibosonline.com , they are the true magas. smiley
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by Primenet(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
the site is having problem o.
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by akinbiyikehinde: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
DO U STILL VE IT AND WANT TO SELL, FROM THE PIX I JUST HOPE ITS STILL FUNCTIONAL. CONTACT ME akinbiyikehinde@yahoo.com
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by pureminded: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
U berra throw the f,cuking iron into the bin embarassed
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by spikedcylinder: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2009
^^^^
Lol.
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by oderemo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
realitically price , how much.
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by seunbballo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2009
It could have been of good value if its in better condition and depending on the year the the Pendulum was made e.g(1784- could be over £5000) and not the

8million Naira u are speculating u dey dream? Once the criteria of the pendulum been in good condition and the source origin including year it was made: then

u can now start speculating about hw much it might cost? And moreover, u can't sell this type of thing in naija but UK Antique Auction Rooms.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by Deduke(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2009
Guy have u tested ur clock cos 4rm where i c it, it looks fake, was it from a roman figured clock and has it been tested (put a fone near it and c if the network goes, place a tourch in front of it AND C IF IT GOES OFF, OR NEAR AN electric buld or a watch and c if it stops) when u do all that and its confirmed. Then u have a deal Call me 08056479903.
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by oderemo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
pls b aware that you r on to a winner here only if its kosha , nothing else will do. if its a fake then dont fool yersef, bin the goddam thin. or use it for IDAN ORITA.
Re: I Have What You Need In An Old Pendulum Clock(picture Included) by grandstar(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2009

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Oasis Townhouse Pools And Nateya Ltd / Existing Mini-bar/ Lounge On Victoria Island For Sale At Low Price / Free Verified Paypal Account For The Luckiest Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.