Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Dear Glo Our Recharge Cards Are Becoming Unscratchable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dear Glo Our Recharge Cards Are Becoming Unscratchable (6035 Views)

How To Recover Over-scratched Recharge Cards / MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Glo Our Recharge Cards Are Becoming Unscratchable by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2017

Glo is one of our Favourite Network Even though occassionally their network is nothing to write home about.

What have been keeping Most Nigerians to still keep faith with this network carrier may be attributed to the cheap call and data rate.

One Anormaly that has become of Glo recently is making their Scratch card(voucher) "Unscratchable"

The silver Panel of the Card has been Thickened which Makes it nearly impossible for most Subscribers to successful scratch without scratching the Pin Along with it.

This is More prevalent in the ₦200 and the ₦500 denomination vouchers.

30% of this this vouchers often end up been mutilated.

All complaints placed to glo Customer Care about this Issue often proved abortive , as taking the voucher to their office is the only way out , which most Nigerians are not willing to.

Glo is yet to address this issue.

Source: http://ladygeeky..com.ng/2017/01/dear-glo-our-recharge-cards-are.html?m=1#more
Re: Dear Glo Our Recharge Cards Are Becoming Unscratchable by daamazing(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Na lie, u no fit scratch card... lolll

Re: Dear Glo Our Recharge Cards Are Becoming Unscratchable by Gpdwise(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2017
I just lost #500 recently called there customer care once they hear 4 numbers where missing automatically the next thing u will hear is they are having system failure.

1 Like

Re: Dear Glo Our Recharge Cards Are Becoming Unscratchable by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Gpdwise:
I just lost #500 recently called there customer care once they hear 4 numbers where missing automatically the next thing u will hear is they are having system failure.
The OP is right. I use to throw it away before until i was told to pile it up. I later took it to their main office. Everything was written out and given to me.
The best thing to do if you are far from their main office is to keep them for later or before you load it, give it to the person that sold it for you to scratch it.
Re: Dear Glo Our Recharge Cards Are Becoming Unscratchable by CLASSMAN: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Poster is correct, there are two versin the one my guy is not part of it, its the other type and the problem with glo is they have it in their warehouse and they have to exhaust it before printing another one so indirectly its the customers that bear it

(1) (Reply)

Best Power Bank For Phones / How To Disconnect Whatsapp Without Deleting On Java Phones / Ex-Nokia Staff To Release Smartphone With New OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.