Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Miss My Five Star Music Family- Harrysong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss My Five Star Music Family- Harrysong (500 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Five Star Music Family- Harrysong by Dremostar(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2017
Embattled Nigerian musician, Harrysong has reiterated that he still has some love for his former record label, Five Star Music.

Despite the recent spat between the popular musician and his employers, he showed his love for them by commenting on his Instagram page after posting a picture of his former employer’s logo.

Could this be the beginning of a reforged relationship between both parties?

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/02/miss-five-star-music-family-harrysong/

Re: I Miss My Five Star Music Family- Harrysong by nepapole(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Eeya...
Re: I Miss My Five Star Music Family- Harrysong by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2017
And that is the end of the story.
end of the boring drama,

Next!!

(1) (Reply)

Why 2 Face Cancelled The Protest / President Buhari Extends Vacation Indefinitely / After Effect Of Cancelled Protest On 2baba's Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.