Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) (35541 Views)

Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Commits Suicide In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ode
7 virgins r waitin for u in he'll wit rotten magots
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
DEAR NIGERIANS
I am a Phd student researching nigeria. Risk is what most nigerians fear. They are afraid of what will happen after. Question like ' who will take care of my family if I die ' what would happen to me if I do it. I don't want to become a begger. These are what keeps most nigerians from taking risk. That is why no body wants to challenge the government. It is what makes nigerians docile.
Here in nigeria our children are the insurance Company we have. They will take care of us when we grow old. So how can such children afford to take risk? Nigerian can never die for nigeria. Their loyalty lies elsewhere.
But what if there is an organisation like a god father that then agree to shoulder the risk of every nigerian for a monthly fees. What do you think will happen. I will call them big brother. It will be both an insurance company and a brotherhood. Any member intimidated by the government agents should report.
Ordinary nigerians have nobody to run to when they are offended. They just swallow it.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ode
7 virgins r waitin for u in hell. wit rotten magots
Mugu
Brainless man
Ddickness
Wasted sperm
Though RIP
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by tigonana: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Because obinrin ladan

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
FOOLISH MAN.YOU HAVE BEEN MANIPULATED BY THE POWERS OF YOUR FATHERS HOUSE.BETWEEN KENYA AND ZIMBABWE..............
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by Desafiar(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Imagine stupidity of the highest order....,
If i get opportunity i go just go find this one spirit murder!!!

I rather die for PMB that is massively rejected than kill myself cuz of a girl....
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by zest17(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dat guy no die for d video na..Idonbilivit. Yeye man
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dem say home video dey teach us lesson. I guess na anoda thing this one learn from am.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Different people have different breaking point. Please google Katelyn Nicole Davis she hung herself live because of cyber bullying and perverted idiots. She was just 12

she was 12 and this is a grown ass negro
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hope he doesn't forget to film himself on his way to hell....I.di..ot man! killed himself over a girl who is going to hop along with the next man that comes her way this time tomorrow
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by Proffdada: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Waste! Ritual killers for see free life to use
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by fof1: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
nairaman101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBG6dgCKFi0?t=4

Richard Nhika, a 38-year old Zimbabwean gospel musician and church pastor took his life while filming himself. According to him, he was prompted to commit suicide as a result of a conflict he had with his girlfriend, Nomatter.

In the video, he said: “This is where I am seated, just close to the road… I think it’s about 15 to 20 metres so take care.” In the video Richard says: I will always love you Nomatter, which is why when I saw you I never insulted you or said anything bad. .

I have decided to die next to this tree so that everyone can see, this is real poison you can even see for yourself.” .

The man later died in the hospital

See the photos of him drinking the poison below

[img]http://3.bp..com/-MsjqA3_qe_g/WJMGkQY7Q5I/AAAAAAAAMpk/krqsFvP5xJMD0g40sRduZ4sqrPjLaXm_QCLcB/s400/su.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ROiC1RdQj_A/WJMGli92QUI/AAAAAAAAMpo/qiVCj_4zAbEpjJ7ihnPW-TsOtT9Q3U-ugCLcB/s400/su2.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JO51TtiV82Y/WJMGnLAgWEI/AAAAAAAAMps/RKaVQiU5DaAMdNPna3lSiMCwDW9NeZlawCLcB/s320/su3.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/zimbabwean-pastor-live-streams-himself.html

FOOLISH STUPIDITY IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. HELL FIRE STRAIGHT.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mumu man..the time dem born am, dey born the girl too
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by EmmyBiggy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
He is 38 and still talking about girl friend thank God he has gone to meet Jesus because that is what he needs
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by aiboss: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Someone should clap for that man.... cheesy grin Idiot!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Maybe he plans on resurrecting soon ..... Idiot.... Africa things are happening truly World wan end abeg make I flex the End times wella oooo cos person no know when him night go reach and him day go break.... And na person born this man oooo
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
How can a man of God have a girlfriend and not a wife. What is he going to tell his God? RIP man and say hi to my papa when you get there. Please tell him Buhari who forced his early retirement from the Army because he is from a minority tribe from the South South is now the president of Nigeria and we are all suffering.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by omoodeogere(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
because of nunu
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Killed himself
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by MARYchiells(f): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
akaahs:

the female forks of course :p:pcheesy

When did you become APC?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by MARYchiells(f): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
vanbonattel:

Buhari

As usual, abi?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by vanbonattel: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
MARYchiells:

As usual, abi?

the same usual suspect cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by neighbourhud: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
...and that is the end of Solomon Grundy undecided

Idiots everywhere undecided

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by hermosa7: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
fijiano202:
The fact that he kills himself is a lil painful but the fact that a "pastor" resorted to this is absurd

Is everyone who calls himself a pastor one?

angry
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by chachanga: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
fijiano202:
The fact that he kills himself is a lil painful but the fact that a "pastor" resorted to this is absurd

Since I started reading all this absurd kenyan stories, I'd stopped believing in the idea of Africans being morally grounded enough to avoid some extreme forms of phuckery...

plus the fact that it's a kenyan...

Man, I wouldn't trust many so-called "kenyan pastors" anywhere near me much less my pets, apologies to the rest of the sane ones anyway.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by yonzy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Werey pastor undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by sunsplash99(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
No matter how u love nomatter, u are not supposed to die for nomatter.
killing urself cox of nomatter means u died for no matter. meaning u died for nothing.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by danigbo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
May your soul find solace in the hottest part of HELL

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't blame him though sometimes you just get overwhelmed by emotions,
If he had a good beer around him , he would still be alive
In chemistry, I was thought alcohol is a solution.
I have been there, almost done that(very serious) and na sniper I been wan use
As e b now nothing will ever make me kill myself by myself
Instead of committing suicide , I rather kill my self
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by evyjay97(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Am I d only one that noticed that the girls name is (No matter). Zimbabweans and their funny names. No matter
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by iukpe: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari's fault.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) by babadigu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) / I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.