Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards (16864 Views)

Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella: Seyi Law's Daughter's New Photos / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella, In London / Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwaloluwa, Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by JamieNaija(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Popular Comedian, Seyi Law took to instagram to show off his awards in a picture where he was holding his baby.

He posted the picture with this caption:

On the shelf sit over 35 of the over 50 awards, I have won, but standing beside them in my hands is the greatest of my awards.
It is the greatest because God gave me as a gift to keep, nurture and cherish.
Clap for the award winner,
Daddy Tiwaloluwa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP_RIOHBH_Z/?taken-by=seyilaw1

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/seyi-law-and-his-baby-tiwaloluwa-shows.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Shol3(f): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2017
That baby is cute mehn smiley

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by decatalyst(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2017
This cap fine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
so

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by biggerboyc(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Seyilaw vs Baba suwe, who black pass. Seyi law should go and get the DNA of the baby

Na joke ooo
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by lifezone247(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
decatalyst:
This cap fine grin
the door fine pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Shegz007(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good for you bro
Check my signature
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Flexherbal(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na sooi
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by jayAjoku(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
angry and this is news how?
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by ChuzzyBlog: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
nice
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Timoleon(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Baroba(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Those cheeks ... cheesy
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by ShitHead(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
How much are those fake awards?
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by miqos03: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
ok
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
cute baby
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by midecrown(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lovely
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Cholls(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2017

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by registration(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fast and Funny
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by jchioma: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
The gift of life from God is the greatest of all heritages. Congrats to the proud dad. May your baby do you proud.
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
The baby's cute and chubby. See the cheeks! Like say them put fufu inside grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Awwww, lil' cutie patootie. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by willibounce1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
I understand Seyi law didn't get a child on time as expected, but glory to God he's been blessed with a wonderful daughter.

Nigg.a needs to chil and stop flooding instagram and the internet with his baby's pix. I know he is extremely happy but caution is needed. We have bad belle people everywhere. And he should stop allowing all manner of people carry his baby in the name of greeting. Allow the little girl enjoy her privacy too.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by myners007: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Those awards put together does it worth up to N100k. The baby is too cheeky to be showcased to the world. Comedian showing off with awards that are not even recognised

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by harlee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
this girl might end up being the fattest baby in naija
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by iluvdonjazzy: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
see ur awards u try o, u deserved all the awards because u are my favourite and the best commendian of our time, i remember that ur lovely MOSQUITO joke in ay live show about six years ago, what about ELENU is long i saw him, that guy is still another wonderful character.
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Trinity213: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
I believe his greatest award is the one in his arms.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Pearly255(f): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
What are they feeding their baby with?? So adorable! kiss kiss
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by iluvdonjazzy: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
but ur shirt tear na
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by holluwai(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Shol3:
That baby is cute mehn smiley

Shey u dey play ni

Meanwhile him wear tear tear cloth. Lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
cute baby..
and too fat.. need to gym a lil
Re: Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards by Nickymezor(f): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
[/b]
Tazmode:
[b]The baby's cute and chubby. See the cheeks! Like say them put fufu inside grin grin
grin grin... Datz baby fat for u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today / 2face Idibia Calls Out NCDC Officials Over Nonchalance And Poor Work Ethics / DJ Barbie Bags El Jargo Couture Deal, Honoured As Next Rated Disc Jockey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.