Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site (560 Views)

Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / Issue With Godaddy Cpanel Login (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site by NyelugoVal: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please who has encountered this kind of problem. It has consequently slowed down my site, and even failt to be reloaded.

Here is the report: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@jobreaders.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Meanwhile, you can learn more other stuffs on my other blog (www.weusenaira.com)
Re: Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site by bassdow: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
NyelugoVal:
Please who has encountered this kind of problem. It has consequently slowed down my site, and even failt to be reloaded.

Here is the report: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@jobreaders.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Meanwhile, you can learn more other stuffs on my other blog (www.weusenaira.com)

Get in touch with me as that error can be caused by a number of things.
If you know a bit of servers, Google can help you.
Re: Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site by oswaggiee(m): 4:00am On Feb 03, 2017
obviously from ur host.probably bandswith or diskspace
Re: Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please how Can we reach you?
bassdow:

Get in touch with me as that error can be caused by a number of things.
If you know a bit of servers, Google can help you.
Re: Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
oswaggiee:
obviously from ur host.probably bandswith or diskspace
Please how do you think that could be resolved?
Re: Internal Server Error With Godaddy Self-hosted Site by bassdow: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jobreaders:
Please how Can we reach you?
Contact details in my signature.
Also get in touch with us via http://BaConSol.com .
Our whatsapp contact Is also on my signature and on our website

(1) (Reply)

Come Enhance Your Skills In The 3days Intensive Training In A 9 Premium ICT Cour / Pls I Need Someone With Millions Of Email List That Can Drive Traffic To Blog / Building Baclinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.