Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) (663 Views)

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / Join My Upcoming Forum Website, And Help Grow It. / How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) by lasmile(f): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please send me your interest to write for our blog. I need a very good writer in politics, entertainment and fashion. You must be generally very good as a writer in all subjects.

Send a sample short write-up to our inbox. trendo360@gmail.com (Preferable an old write-up that has been published with a verifiable link)

Call me asap on 08038103801. Renumeration very attractive

Thanks.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) by Lazypoet75(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
lasmile:
Please send me your interest to write for our blog. I need a very good writer in politics, entertainment and fashion. You must be generally very good as a writer in all subjects.

Send a sample short writeup to our inbox. trendo360@gmail.com . Please write on a trending or most recent topic so that it can be useful now. For instance, write on the planned protest by tuface idibia and what blackface is saying about it. Please send it with your sample past works.

Thanks.

What's the renumeration ?
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) by Neduzze5(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
lasmile:

Send a sample short writeup to our inbox. trendo360@gmail.com . Please write on a trending or most recent topic so that it can be useful now. For instance, write on the planned protest by tuface idibia and what blackface is saying about it. Please send it with your sample past works.

Thanks.

"...most recent topic so that it can be useful now"

If 20 people send articles on a recent topic, why should you bother hiring anyone anymore?
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) by An0nimus: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Neduzze5:

"...most recent topic so that it can be useful now"

If 20 people send articles on a recent topic, why should you bother hiring anyone anymore?

Lol good question...10 articles and he's good to go. Articles for free grin
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) by Neduzze5(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
An0nimus:

Lol good question...10 articles and he's good to go. Articles for free grin

E tire me ooo. Just let them send you good samples of their previous work and you choose according to their grammar usage, punctuation and how well the article flows. That's it
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) by lasmile(f): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Whichever way you can prove yourself as a competent writer for the news media
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Blog Writers Needed To Write For My Upcoming Blog. (Updated) by lasmile(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please call me asap 08038103801 for a new blog that needs writers

(1) (Reply)

Demulsify Consulting. / Who Also Got A Message From Capitalplan / Vacancy For Front Desk At Clayfields And Harrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.