Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,504 members, 7,823,177 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? (2003 Views)

Zed Air 12.5" Slim Laptop Brand New Price N61,000 Free Delivery Lagos / Which Laptop Brand Do You Think Is The Best? / HP Laptop Brand New!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by DandyWalker(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
I want to get another laptop soon. But due to the peculiarity of our country in terms of power supply, the most important feature I'm looking out for is battery life.

Which brand is the most reliable in this regard?
Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Go for HP or Dell
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by DandyWalker(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Martino240:
Go for HP or Dell
Thanks. Although , someone told me ACER.
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by MeloGistDotCom: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lenovo

HP

Acer

Apple

Dell
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by DandyWalker(m): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
MeloGistDotCom:
Lenovo
HP
Acer
Apple
Dell
Is this in order of preference ?
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by leonard002(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
DandyWalker:
I want to get another laptop soon. But due to the peculiarity of our country in terms of power supply, the most important feature I'm looking out for is battery life.

Thanks.

From experience, it's Dell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Feb 03, 2017
DandyWalker:

Thanks.

Dell E7270 or E7470........ Small and compact, with at least 5/6 hours battery life...... ....
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by Oyindebrah(f): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Dell n HP
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by BarrIgbokwe(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
My MacBook Air 2015 lasts for 12hrs minimum.
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Abeg nothing compared to Apple Mac air slimiest 2015 , 12 hours straight and more when just listening to music alone
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by DandyWalker(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2017
BarrIgbokwe:
My MacBook Air 2015 lasts for 12hrs minimum.
How much is it sir?
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by DandyWalker(m): 5:32am On Feb 05, 2017
whiteagbada:
Abeg nothing compared to Apple Mac air slimiest 2015 , 12 hours straight and more when just listening to music alone
How much did it cost you?
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
DandyWalker:
How much did it cost you?

320k upwards
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by computerboy: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Battery life has nothing to do with brand. All brands have models with long battery life. So it's all dependent on the model of laptop you buy irrespective of the maker.
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Definitely Acer and Lenovo.. Their battery life is so weird it spooks me.. 8hours.. anyways you can always buy an upgraded battery on any laptop brand and get as much battery life as u desire
Re: Which Laptop Brand Has The Best Battery Life? by gidjah(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
I need to get d battery for hp g6, any one with a good price idea ?

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls Someone !! I Need To Unlock My Etisalat Modem / Windows Vs Mac Vs Linux: The Pros And Cons / Where Can I Get A Good Graphics Card In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.