Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us (1426 Views)

Williams Uchemba Provides Accommodation And Education For Sisters Living In Slum / Union Leaders And School Management Versus Accountant General / Short Term Accommodation And Corporate Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
So, this post is about a friend of mine on Facebook and her autistic son. They need help and I thought I should help them share this here so that people with a bigger capacity to help than myself can come to their aid.

Her name is Victoria Victor on Facebook and I know she is a motivational speaker, pastor (I think) and an entrepreneur...

Her nairaland moniker is Victoriaviktor (she just opened it for this)

Here is an excerpt of the fund raising campaign she created on www.generosity.com

I don't know the criteria here but I am going to be as honest and transparent as possible.
I just want to say it the way I feel.
It is not easy having a child with special needs in a third world country because there's
no support system for them.
'When you truly want something and you go after it without limiting yourself with
disbelief, the universe will make it happen.'

Being a single parent with three elder children Treasure was my fourth child and when three
different medical experts told me about his situation at birth. I simply denied it. It's
not every day you come across such situations. So Truth is I didn't know what to do but I
knew I had to give him my best.
I lost everything I had, my business folded up. I couldn't support my other children's
schooling because all hands must be on deck to look after Treasure. We've been given
eviction notice to leave the house we're presently occupying by November 2016.
Earlier this year, January precisely and recently in September 2016, I suffered bouts of
depression, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I had to nurse my child through the worst period of his life trusting God for a change.
I watch my son carry his school bag every morning getting ready to go to school, but it's
not possible because I can't afford his school fees and therapist fees etc,
I feel so terrible that I cannot help my son, I had to muster courage to do this. It is not
an experience I would wish on anybody. I celebrate mothers with special needs children.
We're in October 2016, and it is DOWNS SYNDROME month, I am appealing to you all to support my son and I. I can take
a job once he's in school. Don't let my son and I be thrown away to the street. You were
placed there for a time like this.
No donation is too small, please hear our cry for help.

'An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place and
circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle. But it will never break.'

Thank you.

Source: https://www.generosity.com/emergencies-fundraising/school-fees-for-my-son-and-accomodation-for-us--2

If you are interested in helping, please send your contributions into:

Name: Victoria Victor
Bank: Zenith
Number: 2008578114

cc: ichommy Ymodulus, Aminat508 Funjosh Optional1

Attached is a pic of her son

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by Victoriaviktor: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
A friend of mine by name Onassis Hahn introduced me to this forum. I really need help. Right now we're homeless and I don't know what to do anymore.
Kindly help us and God will bless you. I have seen accommodation and total package is #380,000.
Please for the sake of my son support us and God will bless you.
Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by Victoriaviktor: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
My people I am at the end of the rope even where I've been squatting for the past months a shopping complex in Egbeda close to Gtb ATM. I've just been told to leave by weekend. I am not lazy, I had a good business running before now. All I need is a place where we can live so I can start my life again. All the cars gone. I don't mind,I am a hardworking woman.
Please help I'm going out of my mind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Phaeze , joyContraMundum , FellepHq, ifenes , joezy23 , Lennycool , joseph1013, Fayos1 , benzics , Solidkay , ezechima132 , ghostofsparta , badman007, jonbellion , Bahdeuce , joywendy , Infomizer , Talph, GGfadar , world1 , Munzy14, Seedworld, FarmTech , BlueK1 , equinoxes, JagaLove, mrmrmister, opethom , abdulaz, cyojunior1, netflixgcs, chacoonder , chukwuadinula, peacejemas, WestAfricanGoon, damariox , aikfrank , wrightech , garriguy, ColdHardTruth, SirShifty, Nigayoyo, seaboyzen , MrMarvelous , calliope , emmanuelbrown26, sonofluc1fer, ourchoice , Blaqsmith , Pavore9, Acepen , kevoh , Abraham4christ , sammie026 , Oblitz , leksmedia, hopefulLandlord, omenpetrol, yussuf739, 4kings, pweetyz , CAPSLOCKED, HardMirror , chistev12 , Uyi168 , Immorttal, BuchiPrinzy, Akshow, surestakes, Dekatron , barry40, UncleSnr , pashaun , 5p1naz , djdoxxx , anpaf, allanphash7 , Krystalzkris , ichommy , deife , thatsincerechic , importexpert , deScifa , Stconvict , OKUCHI11 , Sweetguy25, donnffd , bytemeister , BUHARIWILLWIN , AdamuUcheOla, Explorers , CosmeticChemist , Antiparticle , CharlesPhc, CltrAltDelicious , MadCow1, Shollyps , dalaman, hhmmcj, BlogOxygen, TheFilmmaker, GregJo, signature2012 , Brown47, kolajamesjnr , Weah96, Teempakguy , fearlesschicken, geesampower , HungerBAD, Deo27, IAmTobore , Yelex, Ben1975 , lizu, Jobaye1, hisenjos, dabosuker , dearpreye , menesheh , Seun , Okijajuju1 , chrisviral , Viktor1983 , johnydon22 , webincomeplus , elodiej34 , Roviarsguide , mk82 , wiegraf, SIRANDREWS, naptu2, dav8id , TheDauraMallam, xfire, plaetton, Queensss , Frankicent , iMerchant, frank317, estelleivie , emmyz09 , Priyazena , Lesgupnigeria , adesqueen4real , Ymodulus, MyInfoo, LRNZH , mastercee , Royver , donmalcolm21 , Heleex, priestken1 , myads890 , Naijasinglegirl

You guys should help share and get involved abeg

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
lalasticlala come and see snake o!
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by Victoriaviktor: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rLpsLses9Y. I pray this site opens or you can watch the latest video I did last month on YouTube. I just sent it there. Type in V2 media.
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Hahn the mention doesn't work because of the gender (m) identification combined with it, you have to remove it first.
So sad to here about your son Victoria.
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Lennycool:
Hahn the mention doesn't work because of the gender (m) identification combined with it, you have to remove it first.
So sad to here about your son Victoria.

Ok then. Help share
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by bennyann: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2017
embarassed just got to see this. Victoriaviktor, please keep us up with updates lets know when you've gotten a place.

It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please, she and her son still need help

Your little contribution can go a long way smiley
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by Victoriaviktor: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
I have seen a place at Gowon Estate, Egbeda. Total package goes for #380,000. I have been able to raise #100,000. I need a balance of #280,000 pls.
Please help us and God will bless you.
Thank you
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Victoriaviktor:
I have seen a place at Gowon Estate, Egbeda. Total package goes for #380,000. I have been able to raise #100,000. I need a balance of #280,000 pls.
Please help us and God will bless you.
Thank you

cc ichommy

We need more assistance o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
cc nairalandDSS

Please extend your generosity to this woman also

Thank you

cc ichommy
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
CC: OAMJ4
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
hahn:
cc nairalandDSS

Please extend your generosity to this woman also

Thank you

cc ichommy
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bump sad
Re: Please Help: School Fees For Accommodation And School Fees For Us by hahn(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
cc: ichommy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Melanin Goddess! Check Out This Sudanese Beauty With Gorgeous Dark Skin / Census Must Hold In 2018 / Invest As Little As ₦500 In This Collaborative Business Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.