Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

System/network Administrator Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / System/network Administrator Needed (1365 Views)

System/network Administrator Urgently Needed / Aptitude And Technical Test Invite By Pwc - Network Administrator / Vacancy: Experienced Cisco Certified Network Administrator Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System/network Administrator Needed by scopoo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
A Reputable Company Is Currently Seeking To Employ Suitably Qualified Candidates To Fill The Position Below:

Job Title: System/Network Administrator
Location; Lagos, Nigeria.

Job description

• Computer services help desk support and Daily checks on health of all internal computer systems, printers and networks.
• Manage Enterprise Operating Systems which include Windows, UNIX, Solaris and Linux
• Network management and planning, test, recommend, and implement network, file server, Database and workstation hardware and software
• Knowledge of Windows, SQL & Exchange server, Antivirus, network monitoring technologies.
• Monitors and ensures application/compliances of IT policies and guidelines, established processes and procedures by all team members.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes and/or disks
• Maintain enterprise storage area network (SAN) environment ensuring the availability and performance aligns to IT service requirements(NetApp)
• Website administration.
• Network, firewall, switch, router and Cybersecurity management.
• Extensive Active Directory design, administration and Policy enforcement

Qualifications
Minimum of first Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering.
A minimum of five (5) years Hardware/Software hands-on experience in IT in a reputable firm. Experience in the Financial/Insurance sector will be an advantage.
Proficiency in Windows, UNIX and Linux server technologies.
Strong SQL, PHP skills
Relevant professional qualification i.e. MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, PRINCE 2/PMP and so on
Exceptional relationship management and consensus building skills.
Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to influence others at all levels of a global organization.

Send your CV to recruitment@crusaderpensions.com
Application Closing Date: 20th February, 2017.
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by scopoo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Still Available
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by ismyban: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
i got there invite, do u hv the idea of there test, is it gmat questions
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by mbolajide2010: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
ismyban:
i got there invite, do u hv the idea of there test, is it gmat questions

When did you get the invite and what date are you scheduled for? I will advise you don't go there late as you won't be allowed to take it if you do.
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by kayemjay(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
scopoo:
Still Available

Dear sir,

Is this position still available?
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by ismyban: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
mbolajide2010:

When did you get the invite and what date are you scheduled for? I will advise you don't go there late as you won't be allowed to take it if you do.
I got the invite yesterday and the test is tomorrow
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by scopoo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Still Availabe
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by scopoo(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Still Available
Re: System/network Administrator Needed by mbolajide2010: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
scopoo:
Still Available

Can someone that missed the test still be considered? A friend missed the test and was told to send a mail in order to be reschuled.Till now he is yet to hear back from them since last week.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

LASGIP Mactay Interview / SEO Content Writer Needed / READ THIS: Before asking about the legitimacy of your interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.