Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! (1033 Views)

4 Business Tools You Need To Enable You Work From Home / What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? / How To Link Nigerian Bank Account Details To Your Payoneer Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by eliteacademy: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Welcome this training series on exportation in Nigeria This training series will show you the exact steps to take in exportation and how to be successful at it…… since doing a thing is not what really matters but being a success at it. I wont fill this training series with fluffy write-ups or redundant materials. It is going to be a concise and straight to the point training guide so follow me as we move along………

What is exportation?
Exportation in this context means to send goods to another country for sale.
Who is this business for?
It is for any person who knows what he is doing and dedicated to following the steps required.
It is not for get-rich-overnight type of people so if you fall in this category please don’t read further…
What are the Requirements and How much capital do I need?
The requirements differ we have big exporters and small scale exporters so also does the capital
It could be as high as #100,000,000 or as little as #5000 yes #5000 so don’t fret about how to get capital it might be that you have just the right capital in your hands…..

Things that will be covered in this training series include
1. Basic requirements.
.2. Hot selling products (goods) to export and how to source them.

3. How to get started Instantly on a small scale
4. Success Recipe for Exportation
5.How to detect frauds and scams and other general problems in exportation + how to handle them
6. How to scale up this business model to earn more.
7. How to get foreign buyers easy and fast giving opportunity to scale up quickly bringing in massive profits…….
8. Final words

1 Like

Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by eliteacademy: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
drop comments and questions DON'T DROP YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER I DON'T NEED THEM.... I REPEAT DON'T DROP YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by GreatNegro(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
eliteacademy:
drop comments and questions DON'T DROP YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER I DON'T NEED THEM.... I REPEAT DON'T DROP YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER
@Thanks for creating this thread. Please what are the procedure to follow before one can export goods abroad. I will also be happy if you can talk about how to prevent been duped.
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by eliteacademy: 6:08am On Feb 03, 2017
GreatNegro:

@Thanks for creating this thread. Please what are the procedure to follow before one can export goods abroad. I will also be happy if you can talk about how to prevent been duped.

yes greatnegro we will come to this but one of the things involved is your smartness but there are other factors to help you prevent this though so stay tuned
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by eliteacademy: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2017
1. BASIC REQUIREMENTS
Like I pointed out earlier it is very easy since we are talking small scale here so we don’t require registrations with export regulatory bodies in Nigeria such as NEXP,CAC, NEXIM etc we are not “big “ exporters yet so we don’t need any of that remember we are on a small budget so we will want to keep everything on a low-key so we can stay profitable…….
Note this formular : “buy cheap export for much more higher price and make profits” so without much ado here are the basic requirements for a small scale exporter.
1. email address.
2. laptop + phone to get buyers and carry out negotiations…
3. skype + whatsapp to contact buyers and carry out negotiations…
4. A working brain ….lol I know you have one.
5. some cash (this depends on how much you want to start with it could be as little as #5000 or as high as #100,000,000)

So that’s the basic requirements do you think you can handle these requirements? If you can then read on……………………

2. Hot selling products to export in Nigeria and how to source them
Did you know that virtually every item sold in a local market in Nigeria can be exported?
By this I mean food items such garri, cassava flour, snail , bitter leaf , vegetables gum Arabic ,leather and footwear ,palm kernel oil, textile and garments, cocoa butter, cashew nuts , charcoal, gall stone ,shea butter, rubber ,sesame seeds, garlic chilli pepper, pure honey ,poultry, yam , shrimp and much more…. The list and opportunities are endless with the exception of drugs (indian hemp, cocaine etc) and also some wild life animals such as snake , monkey etc these are the only exceptions….. who in his right mind would want to export those anyway!!!!! You can always check out the prohibited list on NEPC site….
So that is it the opportunities are endless.

The secret of export is to get a list of genuine buyers ready to buy from you and that’s it you are ready to go. Before now this secret has been well hidden by our big “belly” exporters but in recent times the lid has been blown just like it was blown in importation and now normal average guys like you and I can go in and make some decent profits for ourselves…

FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT EXPORTATION
1. The market can never be saturated.
Some people might be thinking that since people has been there before them that means the market is already saturated but am telling you that the market can never become saturated because the market is bigger than even Africa as a whole which means that even if everyone in Africa decide to start exportation it won’t still get saturated….

1 Like

Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by eliteacademy: 6:11am On Feb 03, 2017
if there are readers on this thread drop comments and questions
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by Yteflon(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2017
yo! go on sir
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by Donjiggar: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Just the right information i have been looking for, please go on sir
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by GreatNegro(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Please, go on oh! I'm being blessed with your post. May God bless you.
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by eliteacademy: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Now here is a food for thought ever since we have been importing different things into Nigeria has there ever been a time where people held a protest to say they are tired of imported products? Instead despite the massive amount of both big and small importers in Nigeria doing the business, we are still importing and will continue to import and more people are joining the former persons in the import business!!!! One may ask whether they are making a profit from it? Of course yes they are I know because am a part of the game( I deal on hollandaise) so that is exactly how this EXPORT BUSINESS MODEL WORKS AS WELL there can NEVER BE SATURATION!!!
3. How to get started on a small scale
Like I have pointed out early in this guide that the requirements are readily available and it could be that you already have them but let me list them for
1. email address
2. laptop + phone for getting clients and also chatting them up.
3. skype + whatsapp for chatting with clients and buyers to know what they need ie specifications, quantity, etc
4. smartness ie ( you need to be smart in your brain to be able to do this business effectively)
5. Market where you will source for products ( just ask around ) here is a clue (villages and rural areas most of the time have products at a cheap rate)
But always ask around you will get a reliable market to be getting supply from
Remember the adage that says “A person who ask questions NEVER loses his/her way”
6. Capital (this depends on how you want to start big or small) I recommend you start small.
7. Good logistics company to handle shipping we have lots of them UPS, DHL, FEDEX, NIPOST etc what you do is to visit any one that you like and ask them about their shipping rates… it is usually measured in KG. I cant tell you a specific price because these shipping rates are subject to change…. So just visit any preffered one and tell them what you came for and they will be more than willing to help you because THAT’S THEIR JOB!
So these are some of the requirements to run this business effectively I hope you are following….. we move on to the next issue

1 Like

Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by GreatNegro(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
eliteacademy:
Now here is a food for thought ever since we have been importing different things into Nigeria has there ever been a time where people held a protest to say they are tired of imported products? Instead despite the massive amount of both big and small importers in Nigeria doing the business, we are still importing and will continue to import and more people are joining the former persons in the import business!!!! One may ask whether they are making a profit from it? Of course yes they are I know because am a part of the game( I deal on hollandaise) so that is exactly how this EXPORT BUSINESS MODEL WORKS AS WELL there can NEVER BE SATURATION!!!
3. How to get started on a small scale
Like I have pointed out early in this guide that the requirements are readily available and it could be that you already have them but let me list them for
1. email address
2. laptop + phone for getting clients and also chatting them up.
3. skype + whatsapp for chatting with clients and buyers to know what they need ie specifications, quantity, etc
4. smartness ie ( you need to be smart in your brain to be able to do this business effectively)
5. Market where you will source for products ( just ask around ) here is a clue (villages and rural areas most of the time have products at a cheap rate)
But always ask around you will get a reliable market to be getting supply from
Remember the adage that says “A person who ask questions NEVER loses his/her way”
6. Capital (this depends on how you want to start big or small) I recommend you start small.
7. Good logistics company to handle shipping we have lots of them UPS, DHL, FEDEX, NIPOST etc what you do is to visit any one that you like and ask them about their shipping rates… it is usually measured in KG. I cant tell you a specific price because these shipping rates are subject to change…. So just visit any preffered one and tell them what you came for and they will be more than willing to help you because THAT’S THEIR JOB!
So these are some of the requirements to run this business effectively I hope you are following….. we move on to the next issue

Do we have any logistic company in Enugu or close to it, because I'm based in Enugu. Thanks for taking out your time to put we, the newbies, through in exportation.
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by yugoo: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Following with my writing pad
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by G12(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Following
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Shebi @ d end of the whole talk,u won't tell us to place our company's name on any b2b site? Hoping u will drop a plan on sourcing 4 buyers without travelling anywhere.

1 Like

Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by coolluk(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Ignore d guy above me

Hello boss, great thread pls don't leave it fallow

One of the major issues I have is getting customers who are willing to buy our small exports, and we would love if you could share ur personal experience with us here, d export sky is so wide, lets us all fly together
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by solreb: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
we produce palm kernel oil in large quantity in Ondo state. You can WhatsApp/call me on 08032372245 to discuss how I can export it.
Re: All About Export Necessary Details To Enable You Make A Killing!! by jsojohnson(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
When will the next update be as am keeningly following you from here you can give me a PM about garlic on +12402307494 (WHATSAPP, Viber, ICQ, IMO etc on same number)

(1) (Reply)

SEC Seals Tine God Networks Limited Office / I need Transport fleet/logistic job / Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.