Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 (821 Views)

I Intend To Build A Portal Website Like Yahoo.com. Webmasters Come In. / US Unverified Adsense For Sale With $60 Inside, Inbox Me For Quick Deals / Unverified USA Adsense With $60 For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 by bet9ja(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good day fellow webmaster,

Just want to inform you that their is a YouTube video of a guy that sells different tools and script with the moniker drtools. I payed for a script and later found out that everything he does is just to scam people who are genuinely looking for one thing or the other,

Email: drtools@yahoo.com is a scam.
Perfect Money: drtools4 is a scam

http://www.drtools1.com is a scam

CC. google bot.
Re: Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 by ipobarecriminals: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
wink cool grin sad .We dey warned una here but whosai? Drtools, don't destroy ur reputation (if u have one left)cos of usd 60.Return the guy money and experience peace of mind this year 2017.
Re: Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 by AfterEarth(f): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmm .. Sorry!
Re: Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 03, 2017
98% of these script and adsense sellers way dey nairaland are professional scammers. Never trust them as they will swiftly betray you once they see you place a bit of fate on them
Re: Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 by Rosemary216(f): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nawa.. Who person wan com trust follow do biz!
Re: Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 by todayboy: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
op wetin you go find for that kind site
everything there are for scammers who want to steal from others

THIEF THIEF GOD NO VEX

bet9ja:
Good day fellow webmaster,

Just want to inform you that their is a YouTube video of a guy that sells different tools and script with the moniker drtools. I payed for a script and later found out that everything he does is just to scam people who are genuinely looking for one thing or the other,

Email: drtools@yahoo.com is a scam.
Perfect Money: drtools4 is a scam

http://www.drtools1.com is a scam

CC. google bot.

Re: Drtools@yahoo.com Is A Scammer, He Scammed Me Of $60 by bet9ja(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
todayboy:
op wetin you go find for that kind site
everything there are for scammers who want to steal from others

THIEF THIEF GOD NO VEX

Your assertion is not true, You can also get those tools for a genuine or educational purposes, I am a front end designer and there is a project i was contracted to execute which requires a banking script. So do the maths.

(1) (Reply)

Active 100k Likes Facebook Page For Sale / Web Designer And Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed. / Check This You-tube Channel To To Learn All About HTML And CSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.