Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

School Propiertor Beat Up Youth Corper In Ogun State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / School Propiertor Beat Up Youth Corper In Ogun State (865 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Propiertor Beat Up Youth Corper In Ogun State by jasper4(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
A serving youth corper batch B was beaten up by the propiertor of the school we he serves currently with cane,simply beacuse , flogged , student, a this same principal have not payed my frnd December salary,he kept telling them that mmm crash,plz I want any human right activisit,to help my frnd,he I scared that I why I dont want to upload his pix
Re: School Propiertor Beat Up Youth Corper In Ogun State by jasper4(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
jasper4:
A serving youth corper batch B was beaten up by the propiertor of the school we he serves currently with cane,simply beacuse , flogged , student, a this same principal have not payed my frnd December salary,he kept telling them that mmm crash,plz I want any human right activisit,to help my frnd,he I scared that I why I dont want to upload his pix
the school is at oshere in ifo local govt of ogun state
Re: School Propiertor Beat Up Youth Corper In Ogun State by matrixme(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
What nonsense is that? Go and report to your L.I immediately to take the matter up. Why should you be intimidated?
Re: School Propiertor Beat Up Youth Corper In Ogun State by jasper4(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
The name of the school is Quality international school oshere in ifo local govt!! And the man said nobody can touch him,and nothinh will happen
Re: School Propiertor Beat Up Youth Corper In Ogun State by hushyp(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
jasper4:
Your english though............. Are you also serving? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Ppa In Port Harcourt O / Nysc Batch A 2019 Group / How Effective Is NYSC Posting Of Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.