Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Need Virtual Webmaster/assistant (lagos Resident And Female) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Virtual Webmaster/assistant (lagos Resident And Female) (385 Views)

Please I Need A Webmaster To Solve This / The Webmaster Board Of Nairaland Is Kind Of Too Dull / Looking For Anyone Willing To Coach Me On Graphics Design, Lagos Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Virtual Webmaster/assistant (lagos Resident And Female) by mgolo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
There is a need for a webmaster to assist a now busy website owner.
He doesn't have much time to manage and update his exisiting website as at when due remotely.
She must give proofs of PRACTICAL experience of Wordpress platform, design flair and digital correspondence with clients and interaction as advised by owner.
To work remotely but would meet the site owner from time to time if need be.
This is a freelance service.

Send details ...to ourstomruby@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Landing / US Non Hosted Adsense Account Needed. / Professional Web Developer Needed For And Important Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.