Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama (42615 Views)

Puppies For Sale "American Samoyed Breed"dm For Price 08134089440 / Rescue/adoption Of Strayed Alsatian / Help Needed In Raising Strayed Kittens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by akigbemaru: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Strayed Samoyed
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerians just know how to buy things without knowing how to tag them.

The dog has no collar, no name tag or number that one can call the owner with if its lost.

My guess is that the owner dumped the dog, due to hardship.

There's no more free money in Abuja.

nice job bro.
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by daramolaj1: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nairaland is just the best media , I found the owner of the dog. Really appreciate you guys alot.......I feel relief. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Baroba(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:
Nairaland is just the best media , I found the owner of the dog. Really appreciate you guys alot.......I feel relief. Thank you

God bless you brother..... wink

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by alaskido(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Praise the Lord. We thank God that the dog was not found by someone from AKWA IBOM. That would have been the last meal for the dog.

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by megamank(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:

The fact that your generations has never been noticed on the street doesnt give you the odacity to come ranting like the missing dog. Children are on the street, guess you should go find out how many kids are on my pay roll before you bring your dirty fingers typing bulshit...what quota has you wretched family done to the kids on street?

so this words got to you this much......see how you are ranting because of mere word...s you are too.....................
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by rhames(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thank God it did not fall into the hands of dog eaters.
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by pussypounder(m): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2017
LeSulk:
It belongs to Jon Snow (thank me later).

The king of the north cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Menace2Society(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
joeyswift:
it's so nice of u to do that. I pray you extend this hand of love to the many Stray and homeless humans that are all around you,because we have millions of hungry people who need more love than that dog#giveamealtoahungrypersontoday#
What a very stupid post undecided

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Menace2Society(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
megamank:
but if you see a child hungry roaming the street you will just walk away without even noticing him or her.......how many time have you given a street child food and a good bath........we care for less important things leaving the important once........
Well another stupid post undecided

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by FemiFimile: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kdiva:
please if you don't find the owner let me adopt him.

Hey, i couldn't stay away for long, how are u? Bae, pls consider adopting me, i cannot find my owner. cry

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by joeyswift(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Menace2Society:
What a very stupid post undecided
You can call it stupid,i believe the person who replied it is also stupid
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by joeyswift(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Menace2Society:
Well another stupid post undecided
every post is stupid to you,i guess you are one of those pampers wearing guys
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Kakamorufu(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Niceone. hope the owner doesn't get careless again. ain't no dog pound yet in Nigeria
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
pussypounder:
The king of the north

grin
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by tck2000(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
She's Beautiful...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw This Dog Die / Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Port Harcourt Dog Walk, 2018 (Best In Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.