Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) (5254 Views)

Crescent University Convocation Turns Violent; Parents Beat Journalist, Curse / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" / Astonishing art works of the 12-year old boy who drew the # 500 note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Nuel25846:

whats there to talk abt except how we became slaves.....do ur own if u ain't satisfied.

Maybe if you spend time researching for our history as you spend time searching theirs you might find something

If it was my thing I would bombard nairaland with articles

2 Likes

Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
TulsaOklahoma:
what is the meaning of this nonsense
Du.mb illiterate grin
Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thoniameek:

Maybe if you spend time researching for our history as you spend time searching theirs you might find something

If it was my thing I would bombard nairaland with articles
Go open your own thread and talk about your Africa..nobody dey hold u nah
Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by Osezzua(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
ok
Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Menace2Society:
Go open your own thread and talk about your Africa..nobody dey hold u nah

Oga read wella na...
Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by tollyboy5(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hitler my icon
Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by LordZero(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thoniameek:
Wait wait wait is there nothing African to talk about in history? Is there nothing black to take photos of or reminisce over?

We've been so brainwashed that the only knowledge considered knowledgeable is the White knowledge

The only history worth talking about is the white history

The only history for black people is slavery

It's a crime if I don't know where an American state is in the map, I'm considered not brilliant enough

Those same people might not be able to tell where their local government is in their country's map...

I'm fed up!
Sensible points. ..

2 Likes

Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by fowosh: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2017
nice and educative
Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by jerrykho(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Thoniameek:
Wait wait wait is there nothing African to talk about in history? Is there nothing black to take photos of or reminisce over?

We've been so brainwashed that the only knowledge considered knowledgeable is the White knowledge

The only history worth talking about is the white history

The only history for black people is slavery

It's a crime if I don't know where an American state is in the map, I'm considered not brilliant enough

Those same people might not be able to tell where their local government is in their country's map...

I'm fed up!
Festac 77, also known as the Second World Black and African Festival of Arts and Culture, was held in Lagos from January 15, 1977 to February 12, 1977with 59 countries in attendance.

1 Like

Re: History Turns It’s Another Face To Us Via These Astonishing Photos (pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
jerrykho:

Festac 77, also known as the Second World Black and African Festival of Arts and Culture, was held in Lagos from January 15, 1977 to February 12, 1977with 59 countries in attendance.

Cool

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of This Soldiers Is The Strongest / Medical Residency / 10 Best Medical Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.