Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists (2570 Views)

What Type Of World Would Be The Ideal World? / What Do You Think The World Would Have Been Like Had Man Not Sinned? / Do You Think The World Would Ever End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 5:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Simple! many people today would have been sacrificed to Yahweh or Moloch or Allah or any of these low-brained gods who demand blood for removal of mistakes. Here is what the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH said about the use of the brain rather than the use of religion to get things done in life:

DOCTUFOS: Niklatians 9: 12-16

12. And Niklas asked, saying, is it wrong to worship a god? For you said that I should go and say to the people to use their heads instead of worshipping any god?
13. And the Light said, worshipping of any god is of lesser importance in making the world more advanced than using of the brains.
14. For when one does not worship a god but uses his brain to the highest possible capacity, he shall be capable of doing great things which are more useful than magia. But when one does not use his brain to the highest possible capacity, but worships a god all day, he shall not be able to do great things which are more useful than magia.
15. And I have told you to declare the use of the brain in preparation for the time when the Almighty God shall be revealed to the world.
16. For first, the age of darkness must prevail, but the light shall come at the age of enlightenment. For even if you reveal the light for them now, they shall not consider it. But they shall accept darkness and deceptions.

What do you thnik the world would have looked like without the scientists? Add yours.

Seun, Wilgrea7, Hahn, Realmindz, Keandre, 4evergod, Muafrika2, Felixmor, Kingebukasblog, Oladeegbu, Akintom, Mrpresident1, Geoworldedu, Kingjahzmineking, 4kings, Promise01, Blueagent, Hardmirror

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Can't imagine it
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 5:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Can't imagine it
Would it have been more advanced or less advanced?
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 03, 2017
The creator gave us all brain to use. We can't all be scientists and engineers. Everyone has a specific (primary&secondary) calling. Through science & technology one can spread the gospel to all ends of the earth .

All Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Peaceful
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by niyihawking(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksonville:
The creator gave us all brain to use. We can't all be scientists and engineers. Everyone has a specific (primary&secondary) calling. Through science & technology one can spread the gospel to all ends of the earth .

All Glory be to God.
SAY THAT AS IF THE SOUL PURPOSE OF ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY IS TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO ALL ENDS OF THE EARTH.

GO AND START SEARCHING FOR YOUR LOST BRAIN, I THINK YOU LEFT IT IN ZA OZA ROOM.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2017
niyihawking:

SAY THAT AS IF THE SOUL PURPOSE OF ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY IS TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO ALL ENDS OF THE EARTH.

GO AND START SEARCHING FOR YOUR LOST BRAIN, I THINK YOU LEFT IT IN ZA OZA ROOM.

Ok
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksonville:

All Glory be to God.
What's the primary purpose of technological advancement? To spread the gospel? Kikikiki grin

2 Likes

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
Simple! many people today would have been sacrificed to Yahweh or Moloch or Allah or any of these low-brained gods who demand blood for removal of mistakes. Here is what the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH said about the use of the brain rather than the use of religion to get things done in life:

What do you thnik the world would have looked like without the scientists? Add yours.

Our so called scientists are just as much of tale bearers as you peddling cooked stories. Modern science is a joke. undecided

The world would be beautiful without their mischief sad

1 Like

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

Our so called scientists are just as much of tale bearers as you peddling cooked stories. Modern science is a joke. undecided

The world would be beautiful without their mischief :(
So what the bolded means is that the uncivilized world of killing one's sons and daughters as sacrifices to Yahweh, Moloch, Allah and other gods of religion is beautiful? sad shocked
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
What's the primary purpose of technological advancement? To spread the gospel? Kikikiki grin

otem otem You lack comprehension.
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by tintingz(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2017
The world will be in darkness.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
So what the bolded means is that the uncivilized world of killing one's sons and daughters as sacrifices to Yahweh, Moloch, Allah and other gods of religion is beautiful? sad shocked
Just a min ... While I go through my post looking for the places you are quoting undecided

grin
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by tintingz(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

The world would be beautiful without their mischief sad
Should we take this to be sarcasm? undecided

1 Like

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2017
tintingz:
Should we take this to be sarcasm? undecided
No.

Thanks for asking. I realise my post is already confusing people like Otem cool
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by akintom(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:

Seun, Wilgrea7, Hahn, Realmindz, Keandre, 4evergod, Muafrika2, Felixmor, Kingebukasblog, Oladeegbu, Akintom, Mrpresident1, Geoworldedu, Kingjahzmineking, 4kings, Promise01, Blueagent, Hardmirror
Without the scientists, the Jewish Idol (Yahweh) would have held the world bound in everything synonymous with cave dwelling.

This is not unconnected with the penchant of Yahweh, for sadistic control of human minds, by making inhibition of quest towards understanding the universe by questioning, a virtue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Wilgrea7(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:

i beg to differ... most scientists were religious people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i beg to differ... most scientists were religious people

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
Of course you have to accept a particular religion to avoid being lynched. Ask some of our early scientists who refused to accept any religion back then. They were lynched of course! Galilio Galilee had to renounce his findings, else the Christian leaders would have killed him also. That I tick Christianity at my place of work doesn't mean that I am truly a christian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

No.

Thanks for asking. I realise my post is already confusing people like Otem cool
You're making urself happy. Kip it up grin
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksonville:

otem otem You lack comprehension.
Jacksonville my guy, You sure know I know science more than Yahweh and Yeshu your gods combined grin
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
You're making urself happy. Kip it up grin

You called me hear, and yes! cool Am totally enjoying myself here.
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Wilgrea7(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
Of course you have to accept a particular religion to avoid being lynched. Ask some of our early scientists who refused to accept any religion back then. They were lynched of course! Galilio Galilee had to renounce his findings, else the Christian leaders would have killed him also. That I tick Christianity at my place of work doesn't mean that I am truly a christian.

and if i may ask... how did you know that those scientists used religion as a cover... please can you state one bible verse that prohibits Christians from doing scientific research??
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

and if i may ask... how did you know that those scientists used religion as a cover... please can you state one bible verse that prohibits Christians from doing scientific research??
How can it be in the Bible when the bible ended where science began. Historically, the Christians are guilty of the blood of thousands of our early scientists whom they killed ignorantly band brutally.
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Wilgrea7(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
How can it be in the Bible when the bible ended where science began. Historically, the Christians are guilty of the blood of thousands of our early scientists whom they killed ignorantly band brutally.

you don't seem to get my point... Christians are supposed to live by the bible... so if the bible doesn't contain any verse restricting Christians from science, then science is just fine and Christianity doesn't oppose science.. the rcc made a mistake by killing people who had research that was contrary to their doctrine.. but they've learnt from that mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you don't seem to get my point... Christians are supposed to live by the bible... so if the bible doesn't contain any verse restricting Christians from science, then science is just fine and Christianity doesn't oppose science.. the rcc made a mistake by killing people who had research that was contrary to their doctrine.. but they've learnt from that mistake
They learnt after killing? What made them kill in the first place? Where was the Holy Spirit to lead them aright and tell them that the early scientists were right in their observations back then? Anyway, science is what has provided answers to 95% of problems on earth and I am a testifier. Since I gave my life to science, I have been able to control my nightmares, flying in my dreams and conquering all the formerly supposed demons grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by Wilgrea7(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
otemanuduno:
They learnt after killing? What made them kill in the first place? Where was the Holy Spirit to lead them aright and tell them that the early scientists were right in their observations back then? Anyway, science is what has provided answers to 95% of problems on earth and I am a testifier. Since I gave my life to science, I have been able to control my nightmares, flying in my dreams and conquering all the formerly supposed demons grin

I'm not here to either justify or support the killings by the RCC... you talk about science like its something angelic.. you forgot the guns that science brought.. missiles and nuclear warheads.. I'm not trying to point fingers as to who is more guilty.. the purpose of this thread is about what the world would look like without science and i just showed you that the bible isn't against scientific research and Christians have also made some scientific breakthroughs
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by jmoore(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerian atheists and illiteracy are like siamese twins. undecided

Even agriculture is science too. Do religious people practice agriculture?
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
jmoore:
Nigerian atheists and illiteracy are like siamese twins. undecided

Even agriculture is science too. Do religious people practice agriculture?

What is this one saying?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by realmindz: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

he's right, many scientist in those days had to adopt a religion because their lives were being threatened.

Do your research.

And I also tick Christianity when filling forms, I know it makes no meaning anyway but I'm just using my common sense.

1 Like

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by blueAgent(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

Why Scientist? are they the only proffession?

1 Like

Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by otemanuduno: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
blueAgent:

Why Scientist? are they the only proffession?
No they are not. But I mention them because they study LIFE(the brain) which the religous folks have refused to use.
Re: How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists by blueAgent(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2017
otemanuduno:
No they are not. But I mention them because they study LIFE(the brain) which the religous folks have refused to use.

They study the brain, which tlhey cannot explain its origin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Online Bible School With Certiicate Of Completion / Jesus Said Do Not Marry For The Sake Of The Kingdom Of Heaven! / No Religion Can Save You! Only You Can Save Yourself, 2ru Your:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.