Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) (794 Views)

Dont Allow Jamb And Post Jamb To Kill Your University Dream This Year / More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by nNEOo(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2017
OK let check your dreams out

What was chasing you?
What where you pursuing?
What bit you?
What did you bought?
Did you finally went abroad?
Just about to have sex with her/him when you woke up?
Were you in your village again?
Swimming in the river?
Eating in the dream?
Saw your self doing something different?
Visited by a guy wearing white?
Dark background dream?
Any type at all

YOU SHARE, WE INTERPRET

NO BASHING PLS
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2017
do you have solutions to bad dreams
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Cc
nNEOo

Well this isn't a dream , but since you are good at interpreting dreams you should know a little bit of divination.
Last sunday I was taking a walk with 3 of my friends(I was in the middle), when a Bat flew towards me it made contact with my body. Is it a bad omen ?
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Well this isn't a dream , but since you are good at interpreting dreams you should know a little bit of divination.
Last sunday I was taking a walk with 3 of my friends(I was in the middle), when a Bat flew towards me it made contact with my body. Is it a bad omen ?
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by nNEOo(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
chigoziri2403:
do you have solutions to bad dreams

Yes oo

JUST SPILL IT
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by nNEOo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
DoctorStrange:
Cc
nNEOo

Your success will come in the night!
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Yes oo

JUST SPILL IT
I was kicking a girl and beating a girl who was on the floor, as I left there a snake crawled on my left hand, I tried to shake it off, then I woke up
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by nNEOo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
chigoziri2403:
I was kicking a girl and beating a girl who was on the floor, as I left there a snake crawled on my left hand, I tried to shake it off, then I woke up

Look out for things that's working for you They are not
The are pulling you down
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Look out for things that's working for you They are not The are pulling you down
can you explain more?
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by nNEOo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
chigoziri2403:
can you explain more?

Apologies

Try to look beyond the contest of my previous test
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by chigoziri2403(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2017
nNEOo:

Apologies
Try to look beyond the contest of my previous test
making me confused
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by nNEOo(m): 4:45am On Feb 04, 2017
chigoziri2403:
making me confused

You shouldn't be dear friend
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by VERTEX1: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2017
works.
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by nNEOo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
VERTEX1:
Please help me, every night I must dream and the content must include me attending Holy mass and I will always be organising things as a mass server. Sometimes I will be with a Bishop, on some occasions Pope. Although I'm a mass server before but i left since 2012 April. Up till now I can't pass a night without having a dream about holy mass, despite that I'm not interested in ministerial works.

Hi, do you care for a story that myt interest you
Re: Whats Your Dream This Morning (#interpretersarehere) by VERTEX1: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
nNEOo:

Hi, do you care for a story that myt interest you
yep

(1) (Reply)

Study At One Of The Best Undergraduate Universities At Canada -prince Edward Uni / me Advice / 2018 Rhodes Scholarships For West Africa [how To Apply]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.