Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Setup An Online Radio - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Setup An Online Radio (552 Views)

How To Setup An NCK Pro Box Dongle / How To Setup An Z3X Pro Box Dongle / How To Setup And Subscribe To Etisalat 4G LTE Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup An Online Radio by segvinc: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Hello nairalander, I want to setup an online radio and I need someone to put me through, all what is needed and the best Internet connection to use for it. Thanks
Re: How To Setup An Online Radio by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2017
You need Mixxx player for PC and a server profile from Voscast.
Re: How To Setup An Online Radio by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
You need Mixxx player for PC and a server profile from Voscast.

Two things I LOVE about your profile picture...

My favourite car make, and my favourite accessory.

Is that a tattoo I see? Nice! grin
Re: How To Setup An Online Radio by RiteBlog: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Are you going to be doing live streams or recorded?
Is it from your own room/office/studio or from an existing terrestrial radio station?
You'll need to be clear about a lot of things before you can begin planning for the setup.

On the Internet connection issue, if you are not doing livestreaming, you may not be overly concerned.
If you are doing live streams then you need to be concerned about the speed and the stability of the Internet connection. Then that also depends on your location. If you are in cities where 4G providers are then you may be happier.

segvinc:
Hello nairalander, I want to setup an online radio and I need someone to put me through, all what is needed and the best Internet connection to use for it. Thanks

Re: How To Setup An Online Radio by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
MsDelilah:

Two things I LOVE about your profile picture...

My favourite car make, and my favourite accessory.

Is that a tattoo I see? Nice! grin

I like it too grin

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Scheduler: Schedule Your Whatsapp Messages, Apk Download / Facebook To Open Nigerian Hub Next Year / Why Do People Lack Curiosity These Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.