Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) (59024 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by Codes151(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stop writing rubbish!
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by DeLioncourt: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ipisi:

You think this is an ordinary spider-man toy?

You are a joke!!

oh. in your mind there is some power behind it... apparently they lost the match no?

I wonder if anybody needs something supernatural to lose.
Stop being blinded by ancient foolishness.
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
DeLioncourt:
Lol. Africans
That's a fvcking Spider-Man toy
NOT AN ORDIDARILY SPIDER MAN TOY.
YOU DON'T KNOW THE INCANTATION SPIDER AND COBWEBS HAVE TOGETHER WHEN AN INTRUDER IS TAKING A WALK IN AN UNFAMILIAR ENVIRONMENT
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by Tijay90(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Obviously, it didn't work.
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by Icon79(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Luizkid:
charm makes him dive lyk Spiderman yet so dumb to rush out for the second goal wen it's obvious d cameroonian player overplayed d ball leading to d goal

Truer words have never been spoken, my broad!
You've said it all, no need to add anything else.

O pari
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by smrtblg(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Have you seen an MLM that pays 200% in 48hrs? If you are on telegram, even if you are not on telegram,download it on your mobile phone. It's like whatsapp. send me a mail and I will forward it to you. It's superb and I don't think you guys will regret it.
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by Kingjags: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
I saw this when their goal keeper dropped at the restart of the 2nd half
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by Adonis3: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
...NA BCAUSE U BE GUY NOT BOY DATS WHY I JUST DECIDE TO JUST GIVE A SMALL 4UCK... BROS AFRICANS BELIVE IN THOSE KIND OF SHITS WELA
grin grin grin
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by sharpshap(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2017
I always see the goal keeper drop that spiderman toy close to his goalposts. Even camera dey capture am during games.
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by mecussey(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
Ipisi:
A Charm seen at the side of Ghanaian goal Post AFCON Semi final Match against Cameroon

Who watched the Nations Cup Semi final match between Ghana and Cameroon yesterday?

Some kind of charm was discovered at the side of Ghanaian goal post during the semi- final Match between Cameroon and Ghana. Despite this charm, Ghana still lost to Cameroon 2-0 as Cameroon books a date with Egypt in the Final to be played on Sunday. It was later learnt that Ghanaian goalkeeper Razak was the player who brought the charm after he was spotted kissing the spiderman doll on the pitch during the semi-finals match.

A similar event occurred when Ghana played Egypt in their last Group D match and Andre Ayew was seen sprinkling what seems to be a white powdered charm on the pitch just before the kick-off but they eventually did lost 1-0 to Egypt.

Africans and black magic are 5&6

http://www.abz-sports.com/2017/02/see-charm-pictured-at-side-of-ghanaian.html

nonsense...watin Charm wan do...?
Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by DeLioncourt: 2:03am On Feb 05, 2017
TOPCRUISE:

NOT AN ORDIDARILY SPIDER MAN TOY.
YOU DON'T KNOW THE INCANTATION SPIDER AND COBWEBS HAVE TOGETHER WHEN AN INTRUDER IS TAKING A WALK IN AN UNFAMILIAR ENVIRONMENT

Ogbeni shift.
This is why Africa is still backwards.
Believing and holding on to superstition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics) by Ayobami7(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Senegal Vs Egypt : AFCON 2021 Finals: 4 - 2 pens On 6th February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.