Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,557 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Students Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Students Business Opportunity (415 Views)

3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / Business Opportunity Alert / Pay-per-click, Ad Revenue Based Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students Business Opportunity by IEDD: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
hel
Re: Students Business Opportunity by abdulmalik3(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
IEDD:
hello...my name is ederi and am a businessman.i deal in different types of business but i would like to share this opportunity with students only.As a result of the current recession Nigeria is currently experiencing more and more people are being retrenched from work,entrepreneurs are springing up daily.i have sucessfully helped some few friends and relatives to be financially independent and to avoid low paying white collar jobs.please take note that this is for serious minded and motivated students only.For now,i wud be dealing with students from the following schools....Auchi poly,Ambrose Ali unversity,Uniben and Delta state poly.for more details about it please drop ur whatsapp number and u wud be contacted.The business mostly invovles sales and it is intended ensure students make small cash from day to day sales.It wud start fully by month end.I have students already in some other schools and they are doing fine already.Both male and females are encouraged to grab this opening.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Extra $$$$ Iincome Online In This Recession Period. / Gift Cards Needed / Win A Life Time Click Funnel Account Worth $100,000.. For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.