Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? (1310 Views)

How to Withdraw Money from ATM without your Bank Knowing (No Debit at All) / How's Your Bank Account Doing? / Use A Picture To Describe How Healthy Your Bank Account Is Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Akpevwe9: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Assuming you received this text from your bank:

"Dear Customer, #5,000 has been deducted from your account 0171****04 for President Muhammed Buhari's treatment. It's your donation to support the progress of his health.
Dr: #5,000
Available Bal: #0.25
THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.

Question: What Will You Do? Let's hear your reaction please!

Me: I will go to the bank and scatter the whole place. Then snap with my itel S31
Then make sure my money is returned with immediate effect before I leave
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Venusman(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'll laugh like this "hi-hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaahhhh eeeehhhhhh. then I'll use sleeping pill to control my anger.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by dikeigbo2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice one,it shows patriotism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing in Paris
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by emmavis4u0052(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
hahahahaha. am short of words
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Rahe: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will sue the bank...who em help?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by kio052001(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
for this kind recession palava when him cuz
am v sure him see does 1-da-fu selfies of urs
he'll get up and put an end to the errors in his policy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by pheranme9(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jus say you're advertising itel
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Pweety008: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will sue the bank ooh
Loool
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Akpevwe9: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
They better not try it in this recession

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Oscarpraise(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Venusman:
I'll laugh like this "hi-hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaahhhh eeeehhhhhh. then I'll use sleeping pill to control my anger.

Loool
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Oscarpraise(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Akpevwe9:
They better not try it in this recession
What if they do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Akpevwe9: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Nice one,it shows patriotism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing in Paris

That kind patriotism. Hehehe
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Oscarpraise(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Venusman:
So bros you will just forget the money like that ni?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Pweety008: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
pheranme9:
I love itel self

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Oscarpraise(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
pheranme9:
If you have the itel S31, you will want to snap anywhere you are, trust me
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Akpevwe9: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rahe:
I will sue the bank...who em help?
He help his family ooh grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Akpevwe9: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oscarpraise:

If you have the itel S31, you will want to snap anywhere you are, trust me
Hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by Akpevwe9: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Venusman:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This SMS From Your Bank? by TeeFeh(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol who buhari epp..mtchew..i will beat them eh

(1) (Reply)

LWKMD: Hillarious Memes / BAM Comedy: The Ghost / If You Can't Afford 9ja Jersey, Go For This Method (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.