Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

OAKWOOD GARDENS - Where To Invest And Join People Of Class - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / OAKWOOD GARDENS - Where To Invest And Join People Of Class (307 Views)

If your choice of land is sandy and dry, OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 3 is the choice / Land In Oakwood Gardens By Lakowe - Lekki Is selling at N13.5m and N18m Per Plot / Oakwood Gardens Phase2 In Lekki Is One Of The Most Trending Real Est. Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAKWOOD GARDENS - Where To Invest And Join People Of Class by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oakwood Gardens Phase 3 – This estate is nestled right at the heart of the Free Trade Zone area, with close proximity to the Lagos International Golf Courses, the Lekki Deep Sea Port and the Dangote Petrochemical Refinery.

It is about 10 - 13 minutes’ drive from the prestigious Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

This estate when completed, will boast of modern amenities such as Solar Panels, Street Lights, Shopping Malls, Recreational Centre, Children's Playground, among others.

The property has been fully excised by the government (i.e. officially declared free from any government acquisition). The land itself is dry land and has recently been cleared in preparation for development works which should commence soon.

Oakwood Gardens Phase 3 is expected to be worth at least N12 - 15 million in the next 3/4 years, given recent trends in the real estate space. Pay an outright price of #4.8m to own a plot of land in this fast developing estate.

Title: Excision
Size: 600sqm
Price: #4.8m (Ourtight Payment)

Call or Whatsapp Bosun on 08024273381‎

Re: OAKWOOD GARDENS - Where To Invest And Join People Of Class by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: OAKWOOD GARDENS - Where To Invest And Join People Of Class by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2017
imagine a wonderful man blindfolding me ND taking me to this estate, proposes to me and say dis will be ur house from now on like d masmahal.lol
Re: OAKWOOD GARDENS - Where To Invest And Join People Of Class by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bae! Valent is here darling. You can buy him this too to show him how much he means to you and the extent to which you love him.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In Properties / TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) Decent *@ Ilasamaja, Palm Avenue & Papa Ajao, Lagos / Come Save Us At...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.