Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Apps And App Reviews - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Apps And App Reviews (368 Views)

Reviews/Feedback On Repairs Done By Repairpal NG... / I Buy All Gift Cards, payoneer & bitcoin, I Sell Fiverr Reviews. / Top Iptv Service Providers 2023 |iptv Reviews | geniusiptv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apps And App Reviews by ceflixtv: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
SEARCH NO FURTHER!!!

ENGAGE your teeming social media audience with the ALL-NEW CeFlix 2. 0.
Unveiling this FEBRUARY!
#CeFlixGoLive #CeFlix2.0
Like n Share!

Re: Apps And App Reviews by ceflixtv: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
#CeFlix2.0 Is Finally Here With A Hit!!!

OWN THE AUDIENCE

With the new CeFlix 2.0 app users can now own their audience as they enjoy timeless moments shared on a platform that now offers great control to everyone. Download now and...

Get Social with CeFlix Connect

Users can now easily upload 60 seconds videos from their mobile devices. You can like, comment and re-share any of the videos.

BROADCAST YOURSELF WITH CEFLIX GoLive

This allows you to stream anything live to either the whole CeFlix audience or to only those that follow you.

Watch great live events on CeFlix Live.

Enjoy inspiring music and radio with CeFlix Tunes

Discover and connect with other users

Find people, check other users’ details, follow other users and get a follow back.

Get It NOW!!!

Don't be told
Get it NOW... And tell others!

http:///gMUHyK
https:///phbljt

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Can I Get Within The Range Of 15 To 20k. / In Need Of A Fairly Used Universal Modem / 1 Week Used Brand New Gold Gionee M5 Mini For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.