Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The PS4 Will Soon Support External Drives And 3D Movies In VR - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The PS4 Will Soon Support External Drives And 3D Movies In VR (1296 Views)

Hard drives and RAM for sale / 6 Benefits Of Using USB Flash Drives / We Recover data from Faulty Hard drives, flash drives, SD cards etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The PS4 Will Soon Support External Drives And 3D Movies In VR by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
It’s been a little while since we last saw an update for the PlayStation 4, but that doesn’t mean Sony hasn’t been hammering away on new tweaks for the console. Today, the company unveiled plans for its version 4.50 (codenamed Sasuke) system update, confirming support for some http://thetechlicense.com/2017/02/03/ps4-will-soon-support-external-drives-3d-movies-vr/
Re: The PS4 Will Soon Support External Drives And 3D Movies In VR by gidjah(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2017
my very new ps 3. hardly used, I don't do games , Sony ps3. going for 35k last deal. Abuja and environs. 08181250960.300 GB.

Re: The PS4 Will Soon Support External Drives And 3D Movies In VR by zinkli: 4:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Why will. It already supports external storage. I've recently bought 2TB SSD. And it works great with additional terabytes.
You should study the subject a bit. Here's the best guide PS4 Pro SSD. Hope it helps.
Re: The PS4 Will Soon Support External Drives And 3D Movies In VR by Jidonskii(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ps4 pro for sale @ 200k. Not up to a year old and has 9 games installed in it

Re: The PS4 Will Soon Support External Drives And 3D Movies In VR by Cristoph126: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
I was rooting for PS4 as on a PS 3 multiplayer was free and there was no need for any subscription. But when it came out and they've announced ps plus i've switched to Xbox again as you can get free xbox live gold codes anytime you want and just not giving a thing about paying for subscription. And never had any regrets about that - worked just great, playing with dudes and chilling for real grin

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale Urgently 33k Dell Latitude E6400 No Fault, In Surulere Lagos / Google “wants To Destroy Us All” – John Mcafee / Perfectly wokixng Hp Probook 4525s Giveaway 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.