Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out (1254 Views)

Bisola Trying To Pop Her Eyes Out In A Movie / Georgina Onuoha Cry Her Eyes Out Over Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Harassing Her / Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by Ayelasblog: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
A young Pakistan has become an internet sensation. This came after he filmed himself popping his eye balls out!
Ahmed Khan, 14, can pop his eyes out beyond eye sockets by over 10 mm. Khan, who studies at a local school in Lahore, discovered his unique ability to pop his eyes last year.

'Last year, I was doing something and I touched my eye and the eyeball popped out,' said the 14-year-old. 'I thought I had damaged my eye or something but realised it did not cause any harm to my eye.
'I tried popping the other eye out and I was successful. This seemed fun and after trying a couple of times I got used to it.'Khan has become very popular in his school thanks to his unique talent, many kids are scared of him.

read more at
http://www.ayelablog.com/2017/02/meet-pakistani-teenager-khan-who-can.html

Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by LordHiffy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Damn boy
Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
just imaging he is a Nigerian and both of u re watching Horror film@ nite and then NEPA took the light and he immediately Pop out his eyes na to collapse be the next tin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by cricifixo: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
India, Pakistan well I'm not surprised cos the kind health conditions wey dey that side carry hunched back and get tribal marks

1 Like

Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by princefunmmy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
okpolo eye no be open eye

1 Like

Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by Tynasparks(f): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Opolo eye e no be open eye grin
Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
[/color][color=#550000]Weird guy
Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by yhermmie(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Which kain talent be that
Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by Xionez(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Choose your reaction

A

Re: Meet Pakistani Teenager Khan Who Can Pop His Eyes Out by Xionez(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
....or B

(1) (Reply)

Rapper MI Abaga Apologise To A Fan Why He Hasn't Released Any Music Since (pic) / Uti Nwachukwu Reveals His Marriage Plans With New Girlfriend! / Between Actor Odun Adekola And Actor Kamilu Kanpo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.