Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O (904 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha Shares 3 Generations Photo With Her Mother And Daughters / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by TheArticleNG(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
The actress stepped out this morning saying she was going to Ibadan to beat Kemi Olunloyo to pulp.

Kemi Olunloyo replied and threatened to kill her, but later deleted the post. Georgina has now shared photos with policemen as she awaits Kemi's arrival. She didn't also fail to call her out, Read below...

"Aunty Kemi Olunloyo omo governor AkA Pussy Investigative Journalist have run
She is not showing up..
Hey.. I've got area boys from felele waiting.. we won't beat you
We are just laughing
I will spend my 10 million USA dollars on your obituary.. scum @hnnafrica.. show up
Aunty Kemi Olunloyo omo governor AkA Pussy Investigative Journalist have run
We are still waiting
She is not showing up..
We are just laughing
I will spend my 10 million USA dollars on your obituary.. scum @hnnafrica.. show up

Aunty Kemi Olunloyo omo governor AkA Pussy Investigative Journalist
The FUGITIVE is on the run she have run
She is not showing up..
We are just laughing
End of discussion..
Aunty Kemi have run..
They just have a few questions for you scum @hnnafrica"

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/georgina-onuoha-shares-photos-with.html

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by Beamborla(f): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oh well! There is still hope for Nigeria.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by djlawex02(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Onuoha! Please Where Is Your Brain?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na this cockroach looking person wan beat aunty Kemi.

We dey wait o.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
naso
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by angelTI(f): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Where is aunty Kemi elenu yepere grin grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by recievesense: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
front page biko make una see sey Georgina no dey play
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by Came: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
This girl na trouble maker,na only trouble maker go fit dey get time for anty Kemi like this. Mind your children, business or whatever and forget about wahala pls!!!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Photos With Policemen As She Continues To Wait For Kemi O by Ritaokafor(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lwkm grin kemi don jam fellow craze woman wey her madness pass her own. Aunty werey aka elenu, no fall afonjas hand. This is wrestling match btw Afonjas werey VS IPOB werey. Aturu ahausa, come n officiate grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija! Photos Of Don Jazzy And The Dna Twins Visit To The Big Brother Naija H / Davido Reveals How He Makes N20 Million Daily [PICS] / Caroline Danjuma Congratulates Oritsefemi's Wife On Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.