Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online (959 Views)

MSB Consult- How Can I Create More Customer Awareness For My Existing Business? / MSB Consult- Real Estate: Becoming The Market Leader / MSB Consult- Advice For Micro/Small Startups And Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Good evening everyone

I am here to announce that I have come out with the Version 2 of MSB (My Small Business) Software. I had over 2000 downloads from the last version.

My Small Business (MSB) is a Windows based software that was developed to teach, train and enlighten its users on various online business models they can start up with a certain amount of or no money at all.

Our aim is to empower as many Nigerians as we can in order to reduce unemployment. Every year, thousands of Youth Corp members pass out to meet no job. Most are relegated to sitting at home and become a nuisance to their environment.
However, MSB gives them a wide range of option of business to begin with and teaching such businesses in addition. So we look forward to giving access to MSB to 1million youths by the end of March 2017. This cannot be achieved without proper funding.

In this new version, we have added more contents and different structures. This time, we are making it possible for interested advertisers to come on board and advertise on the Software. How far the software goes will be how far the number of people who have downloaded it will see your adverts.
These are what we have covered
- Wordpress Website Training
- Facebook Marketing Training
- Membership Site Building
- Fiverr Training (Making a living off Fiverr)
- Kindle Book Publishing Business
- Making Money Making Mobile Apps
- Random Online Business Tutorials
Each and every section of the above mentioned are constantly having updates because we are constantly getting latest tutorials as regards that.

The software is obviously available for download.
Please go through the Read Me File to understand better.

Download Link = > http://www.mediafire.com/file/pqpfala6ep1ldkz/MSB_App.zip

1 Like

Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Good morning house.
Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 11, 2017
I am sure you are enjoying you new application.
Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
I await your questions. Good afternoon.
Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Good afternoon house and how is our sunday going?

I am still expecting our questions.
Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys
Re: MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Do you still have questions?

(1) (Reply)

Feature Your Small Business Articles On Entrepreneurship.com.ng / Quality Delivery In Land & Building Is Our Perority At Yinkpraise Nig Ltd. / 9/11 Truck Is Needed For Transporting Goods From Ibadan To Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.