Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Please Help Me With A Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me With A Business Idea (638 Views)

I Want To Give You A Business Idea That Can Change Your Life / No Reasonable Business Idea In Nairaland / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With A Business Idea by Brasstop: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Good evening everyone.
Please help a brother out. I presently work in an establishment but knowing the kind of country we live in, I am seriously thinking of increasing my stream of income. I work in a section/department that allows me to leave office at will (relationship manager).
Presently,my brain is drawing blank as I can't seem to fathom which type of business or skill to engage in.
Please kindly help with suggestions on any small business or skill I can acquire.

Start-up capital is 50,000 to 100,000 naira( I believe in starting small and growing organically and lastly, I am not hard-pressed for cash as my salary can sustain me)
Please no insult or irrelevant jibes. Matured minds only. None of all this Bitcoin or wonder investment stuffz, I just want practical, hands-on business/skills suggestions
Thank you
Location is warri.
Re: Please Help Me With A Business Idea by Brasstop: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Still expecting feedback pls
Re: Please Help Me With A Business Idea by Neroiam(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Reply my mail
Re: Please Help Me With A Business Idea by nams77: 3:44am On Feb 04, 2017
You need a business that you can take inventory on, eg cement business since you can account for it even in your absence, unlike chemist shop where proper account can't be given and the shop assistant can embezzle without detection. I will wanna suggest cement biz but that's above your start up capital. Will think of more though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me With A Business Idea by Brasstop: 3:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Neroiam:
Reply my mail
I didn't see your mail.pls Can you kindly send it to namsteflon@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: Please Help Me With A Business Idea by nams77: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ideas seems to be on recession this period
Re: Please Help Me With A Business Idea by olasun4u(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Will appreciate is someone can share the ideas with me too. Olasun4u@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With A Business Idea by Brasstop: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Still hoping for more responses

(1) (Reply)

When The Naira Hears Buhari Has Returned. / Dont Miss This Opportunity To Make $110 Free And Earn For A Lifetime / Read My Business Idea And Tell Me What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.