Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fact About Tecno C8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fact About Tecno C8 (1904 Views)

What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? / Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Tecno C8 by directonpc(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
That device is just a torchlight phone with camera. And maybe running Android os (that lags like crazy).
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Mystiq25(m): 7:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol you are looking for trouble.
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Mystiq25:
Lol you are looking for trouble.
Yes he really doing oh cos Tecno die hard fans will come here start bias reviews i benumo oh
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by directonpc(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Their phone lagging won't allow them to post self.
Any serious techie knows that c8 is not a smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by excanny: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2017
directonpc:
That device is just a torchlight phone with camera. And maybe running Android os (that lags like crazy).

Trolling again?

Im not digging this joke , mate .grin

Anyways, you should know lagging issues on phones generally is a function of how much free memory RAM you have left on your phone . Probably what you need is Camon C9+ phantom 6 both with 3GB, not this 1GB

1 Like

Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2017
excanny:

Trolling again?

Anyways, you should know lagging issues on phones generally is a function of how much free memory RAM you have left on your phone . Probably what you need is Camon C9+ phantom 6 both with 3GB, not this 1GB
None of them will say definitely otherwise you will be hearing the phone is superior in everything but the truth is that the lies displays without telling mehn i tired for Nigerians true lies when them say 1GB RAM phone is flawless like 3GB of RAM phone
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by directonpc(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2017
excanny:

Trolling again?

If torchlight phones had 3gb RAM and some other stuffs they will be badass too.

Tecno didn't try for the market by making c8 with 1GB ram. You have a good camera on a phone that lags so much it will make u cry. That's disappointing.
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by MizMyColi(f): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
directonpc:

If torchlight phones had 3gb RAM and some other stuffs they will be badass too.

Tecno didn't try for the market by making c8 with 1GB ram. You have a good camera on a phone that lags so much it will make u cry. That's disappointing.

Is Tecno the only smartphone brand that produces 1GB RAM phones?

Enough of the witch hunt tongue
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Dandsome: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's such a great phone
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by MrRhymes101(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
directonpc:

Wanna sell?
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Dam5reey(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
MizMyColi:

Is Tecno the only smartphone brand that produces 1GB RAM phones?

Enough of the witch hunt tongue

Forget witch hunting... I stopped using tecno because of C8... I sold the phone with anger..... sad

And they never learn yet W5 still came out with 1GB RAM cry
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Dam5reey(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dandsome:
It's such a great phone

What is the definition of great phone that cannot multitask even 3 apps...
Don't argue blindly...
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by ArewaTech1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
directonpc:

You probably update it to Android 6.0
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by bobo65(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
excanny:

Trolling again?

Lies
C8 has a supernormal kinda lagging issue
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by bobo65(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dam5reey:

Forget witch hunting... I stopped using tecno because of C8... I sold the phone with anger..... sad

Tecno has a lot of problems with ram optimization

U won't blv my Tecno Phantom 5 with 3gb ram do hang wen I'm not even playing a game
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Behankey(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Y'all can't expect a 1GB Ram phone to function like a 3GB phone. You're the first to complain of a lagging issue though.
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin
bobo65:

U won't blv my Tecno Phantom 5 with 3gb ram do hang wen I'm not even playing a game
GBAM WELL SPOTTED grin
bobo65:

GBAM FACT WELL SPOTTED
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Youngpo413: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dam5reey:

Thanks to Xiaomi.
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by directonpc(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Behankey:
Y'all can't expect a 1GB Ram phone to function like a 3GB phone. You're the first to complain of a lagging issue though.
First to speak doesn't mean many people are not suffering in silence. Take infinix Zero for example, it was released long before c8 and sold at a more affordable rate. It had 2gb RAM.
Why will tecno release the flagship of their camera series with 1GB ram in 2015? Remember tecno compared the c8 to iPhone 6. While the plain truth is c8 is just a laggy torchlight with good camera.
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Youngpo413:
Thanks to Xiaomi.
Which model is that
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by giftedben: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Where do you want to categorize tecno. i mean is tecno a hardware or software company. They are very poor with optimization, lack genuinely hardware. take for example, why is tecno charging point always faulty. why are you always told to change panel once any little thing affects their phone.
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Toylove: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dam5reey:

Bros, same here o.
Dat phone made me hate anything tecno
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Melvinsofty: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
I thought I was the only one passing through this experience I was using a Camon c5 with few apps installed on it but I couldn't even use 2 apps at the same time.. That phone is just a plastic case with good camera..
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by bluemorg72: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tecno C8 is still the king, it's camera is still very good

http://www.naijainformation.com/2015/08/tecno-camon-8-price-full-features-and.html
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Emmyk(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm seriously tired of the phone. Getting C9 soon, I just this one doesn't lags too.
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2017
And an thinking of getting used TECNO H6 hope the phone still try pass camon 8 in ram optimization because users says it's good in multitasking back then
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Emmyk:
I'm seriously tired of the phone. Getting C9 soon, I just this one doesn't lags too.
TECNO C8 if yes can you sell and how much
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by omoalajah(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Instead of the OP to buy a phone that will suit his usage needs, he went to buy a C8 with just a 1GB Ram and is expecting it to work like an iPhone 7. WehDone Sir!!!!
Behankey:
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by datyorubaboy: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thats what some want. They want to feel like they are in a private jet when they are just sitting in a Toyota grin
Behankey:
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by missslimzy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Its good
Iamtosignno:
And an thinking of getting used TECNO H6 hope the phone still try pass camon 8 in ram optimization because users says it's good in multitasking back then
Re: Fact About Tecno C8 by bobo65(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Iamtosignno:

Phone is way smaller than c8
But yeah, it's ram optimization is way better than c8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon Cx Air And Infinix S Pro X521..quick Advice Pls / One Hand Mode On Infinix Hot S3X / South Africa Becomes 2nd African Country To 100% Manufacture Its Own Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.