Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba (777 Views)

Affordable Apartments And Hostels In Lagos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Build Student Hostels In Abeokuta / Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba by bidemib(f): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Does anyone have an idea about the private hostels in Yaba, for postgraduate and working class people? Serviced hostels? Rent per year? Location? Security? Perks? Etc. Thanks
Re: In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba by ademeedee: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hi I am looking to get a private hostel somewhere in Yaba. I should be going to look at it today hopefully. If you haven't found any and you are interested I could give you details about it.
Re: In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba by QuantAnalyst: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
I didn't know about this until now. Please keep me in the loop. Thanks
Re: In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba by ademeedee: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hi I went to see the place now and it's around Yaba. I am looking to share with a mature person hopefully. You can send an email to me at midebad@Yahoo.com so I can give you more details.
Re: In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba by bidemib(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2017
ademeedee:
Hi I am looking to get a private hostel somewhere in Yaba. I should be going to look at it today hopefully. If you haven't found any and you are interested I could give you details about it.
Sorry, embarassed I'm just seeing this now
Re: In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba by bidemib(f): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2017
ademeedee:
Hi I went to see the place now and it's around Yaba. I am looking to share with a mature person hopefully. You can send an email to me at midebad@Yahoo.com so I can give you more details.
I'm interested, what kind of place is it? A hostel or just an apartment?
Re: In Search Of Private Working Class Hostels In Yaba by Uzobejeme: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
bidemib:

Sorry, embarassed I'm just seeing this now
Hi still available?

(1) (Reply)

A Three Bed Room BUNGALOW To Let In Benin City / Semi-direct Joint Venture Land - Banana Island / Must Go Today! Newly Built 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex @ Ikota Ville Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.