Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Suggested Changes/additions To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggested Changes/additions To Nairaland (822 Views)

Guy Travels 5,000 Miles To Meet Stranger Facebook Suggested He'd Like ! / Suggested New Feature To Nairaland / Improvements Suggested For Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggested Changes/additions To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2007
I have a few things on my wishlist concerning Nairaland, maybe u guys can add more and maybe Seun can consider them?

1. Searching for a Nairaland member by their ID - if i want to refer to somebody on nairaland, it's pretty hard to get u to know who they are if you've never read their posts, unless you can view their profile. Now how do you get their profile if u can't search? Very useful for stalking, too. And topic tagging.
2. More characters in the signature text - 72 chars is too small for me, i dont know about eveybody else.
Re: Suggested Changes/additions To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2007
thanks. the characters allowed in the signature space is just long enough to put a name there. All other forums i've been to allow the use of avatars and pictures. Why is this different here?

(1) (Reply)

Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love? / I'm New / What do you think can make you kill someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.