Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

These Guys Transcribe Your 30 Minutes Audio Recording Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Guys Transcribe Your 30 Minutes Audio Recording Free (266 Views)

Ethiopian Woman Sits For Her Exam Just 30 Minutes After Giving Birth (Photo) / "We Used 30 Minutes For 4 Subjects, The Systems Were Hanging" - JAMB Candidates / Linguist And English Students =how Can I Transcribe Words Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Guys Transcribe Your 30 Minutes Audio Recording Free by carolgold(f): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2017
A friend of mine gave me the url of this website, they transcribe up to 30 minutes recording for free so I hurriedly tried it. The work was really nice and accuracy was very good cause I didn't find much errors in the transcript they sent me. So I thought I should share. But you get to fill their form and then they send you the info on your email on how to upload the recording if they accept to do the stuff for you. I know this could mean a lot to nairalanders. Just let me know if you need it.

(1) (Reply)

Java J2ee Online Training Course / Nursing In Alabama / LASU 2016/2017 Pre Degree Fourth Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.