Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Itel IT1408 Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel IT1408 Root (3501 Views)

CLEO Gold APK (No Root) Download For Android / Top 6 Reasons You Should Never Root Your Phone / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel IT1408 Root by sarcasticdude(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Xup guyz,plz hw can i root my itel 1408,even the latest version of kingroot can't do it
Re: Itel IT1408 Root by froxty(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Kingroot does not support yet

Go to this link in the image below and follow the steps. Worked for me
Note: I had problems going into recovery mode to install supersu but you can do this to go into recovery mode after completing the steps on the link
1. Reboot your phone from the fastboot screen ie. after flashing recovery.img
2. Now on the command prompt screen type adb reboot recovery. Your phone will now boot into recovery mode. Now look for the supersu u placed on the phone memory or sd card and install via recovery mode...

Hope this helps...

Re: Itel IT1408 Root by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
froxty:
Kingroot does not support yet

Go to this link in the image below and follow the steps. Worked for me
Note: I had problems going into recovery mode to install supersu but you can do this to go into recovery mode after completing the steps on the link
1. Reboot your phone from the fastboot screen ie. after flashing recovery.img
2. Now on the command prompt screen type adb reboot recovery. Your phone will now boot into recovery mode. Now look for the supersu u placed on the phone memory or sd card and install via recovery mode...

Hope this helps...

i have replied your message, check your email

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Full Details Of Upcoming Itel S13 And Itel S33 Leaked Ahead Of The Of / #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone / Itel Advocates Using Sports To Promote Peace In Nigeria, Partners UNHCR, Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.