Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Modern Day Miracle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Modern Day Miracle (525 Views)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese Pt2 / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modern Day Miracle by Clonus: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2017
This day will remain indelible in my mind.
As we were traveling from elele in rivers state to owerri in IMO state, out from nowhere, this stern-looking men surfaced right before us and started raining bullet in the bus like water.
We were able to escape first because of God's mercy and then the very strong reflexes of the driver. You can see why I am agitated when you look at the bullet-ridden wind shield of the bus. Please click like if u are joining me to thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Day Miracle by subtlemee(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
I thank God for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report Him To His Boss? / Church Guard Nabbed With Human Parts In Anambra Church Guard Nabbed With Human / A Man Angry With His Wife Man Hangs Baby Then Kills Himself On Facebook Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.