Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) (2150 Views)

Chai.. Can't Stop Laughing / Chai We Boys Dat Like Bress Yaff Suffer Check My First Comment To See Why / (chai! Make Up Dey Transfrom From Beast To Beauty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by ademasta(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
I just dont have to explain before you understand, because I know 80% of us are familiar with the sketched face but the origin of which we do not know.

So this is the man whose catoonized image has been cracking my ribs whenever it is attached to a comic post... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by avadella(f): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
grin

Wow!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by ademasta(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2017
avadella:
grin

Wow!
Never knew the funny sketch was real until I saw the real picture... undecided
Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by avadella(f): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
ademasta:

Never knew the funny sketch was real until I saw the real picture... undecided
Smiles, he should be a Chinese or Japanese

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by ademasta(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2017
avadella:

Smiles, he should be a Chinese or Japanese
Before nko grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by avadella(f): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
ademasta:

Before nko grin
grin
Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by johncallidon(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2017
wetin ah go use diz news do nah well . . .

Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by ademasta(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2017
johncallidon:
grin grin

Oga... That's why I put am for Joke section nah
Re: Chai! The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(Pic) by avadella(f): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2017
johncallidon:
undecided

(1) (Reply)

See This Funny Rat Advertisement Poster Mocking Buhari. / Export To Nigeria, Customs Clearance Services, Provide Sea And Air Services / If Ebuka's Tailor Attended Harvard,which School Did Mastercraft Own Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.